+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl trouble

girl trouble

well a while ago i realized that my best friend and I are going after the same girl.. and i was starting to get somewhere with this girl but i couldn't do that to my friend so i backed off and let him make the move.. so i find this other girl that i rly rly like. and he is now trying to get this girl that i like..
    im not mad at him or anything but i dont know what to do.. it seems like this girl likes him

what do i do?

Doesnt seem much of a friend if you ask me. You stepped back when you both liked the first girl and now he's going after another girl that you like? That's just wrong! It seems like he's all about himself type of friend. Next time you like a girl don't allow him to manipulate the situation like that.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

i wont let it happen again..
    but what can i do now.
    if there is anything i can do

Nope. That ain't no friend. Pop him one if he does it again. Meanwhile, get clear with this bird who "seems to like" him she has to pick just one.

im pretty sure she likes him.. i rly like this girl too. i told him about it and he felt bad and apologized. yet we went out that night and he flirted like crazy with her.. so he is a rly bad friend but theres not much i can do..

Of course he'll apologize. When people use others they will do it in such a way by trying to tell others that they're not doing it on purpose, of course it's bs. Actions speak louder then words so watch out for any other tricks he might pull.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

aah im so confused..
    i feel miserable.
    this girl doesn't know what he did so im gonna let her know whats been going on.

I dont get it. You make it sound like the girl is an object that is not able to make her own decision...wont she go with the one she likes best?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Yeah let her decide but don't back down this time cause of your homeboy.