+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Approached a random girl

Approached a random girl

ok there is a girl in my uni i noticed her some 3 months back and started to like her...at first i thought its just a fling so i will be over with it soon but then after observing for 3months i realized i really love her.....she is junior from me ....4 years junior ....so there was no way she would know abt me...i knew a bit abt her from some fellows ....so i thought of making her notice me .....15 days back when she was sitting in cafe i sat next to her table ...she was with her frnd and i was alone ...i had a glance at her ..she noticed me and said something abt it to her frnd....then after sometime she left the cafe due to the fact she wasnt feeling well ....i too left the cafe i passed by her ....and stood near my auditorium ....she wanted to go to another cafe but instead of adopting the shortway she picked up the logest way where i was standing ...she passed by me and had a glance at me i too did the same...she went to that cafe i went there too .....she was sitting on one extreme end and i was at another ....i had a glance at her ...then my sight got blocked and her too ...she walked away with her female frnd ....then i changed my table ...after 20 minutes she entered again in tht area she had her first glance at me ...i too looked at her ...then she had many glances while sitting on the table and take away area....then after 15 minutes she was leaving for class and while passing by she had a strong glance at me and i passed a smile....

after that there were 4 off days .....after 4 days i was sitting in library and she entered there ...she had a glance at me again ...then sat on chair ...her back was towards me she looked over her shoulder to look at me....there was a pillar b/w me and her that was blocking her sight ....she stood up got right to the pillar and turned her face towards me and looked at me i was looking at her ..when she noticed i am looking at her she started to look on her cell phone...then she went back sat on the chair for 2 minutes and then walked out of the library then entered again after 1o minutes without looking at me she sat on a chair then after 2 minutes she again stood up and started to walk out ...when she was 2 meters away fron the exit door she suddenly turned her face back and again glanced at me....and then walkd out .....after 10 minutes she walkd in again had a glance at me....then she wanted a chair ....she was dragging it and while dragging she was looking at me ,,,,

after seeing this i think there are some positive signals ...so though of talking to her ....she didnt show up for a week due to exams....today i saw her in cafe ...i thought of approaching her with questionnaire ...so i approached her and said "can you kindly fill this questionnaire" she replied yes she was sitting with her female frnd ...i gave her and her frnd questionnaire ....her frnd started to fill it and i started to talk to her about her class , interest etc and she was talking to me in a pretty relaxed way she was replying to my every question in a decent manner ....then she filled up the questionnaire and handed it to me ....

i was about to walk then dnt know wat hit me i moved back and said "can i talk to you for a minute please in privacy" she said you can say watever you want to say in front of my frnd ...i said no i cant she said dnt worry she wouldnt say anything you continue...i replied its pretty hard for me to talk in front of her ....then she replied ok may be i can make it easy for you , i am not that type of a girl....

i was totally shocked,(one thing was proved she 100% knew why i was approaching her) so i said look this questionnaire was just an excuse to talk to you ....i didnt have the guts to come and straight away say it ...i noticed you 3 months back and i like you ...she replied i told you i am not that type of girl.....i got so confused in the later part of conversation that i dnt know what i was doing ....i just said ok thanks for your time...no hard feelings ..thank you

the problem is i like that girl alot .....i thought the way she was reacting it was positive but today even the conversation went good but as soon as i talkd abt liking her part things totaly changed .....baffled if she wasnt interested what was all that ????????????????

i know i might have acted absurd today ....might not have askd this right away (liking part) but its pretty hard to control your words and emotions when you are standing in front of a girl you love and interacting for the first time ..............

need help
    Last edited by enigmaticsoul; 14-06-13 at 12:11 AM.