+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she a liar? I cant trust her now. I need your help to move forward. Judge audio

is she a liar? I cant trust her now. I need your help to move forward. Judge audio

Hi fellow members,

Please help me move forward in life as I been stuck with this problem for few months. I uploaded an audio of a phone conversation between my gf and I.

I confronted her that she is hanging out with someone but she agressively denies having anyone there. in the audio, I can clearly hear a males voice in the background, answering the two questions I asked her. At first she said it could be radio interference, which, it is possible. I discredit her theory because this person is directly answering my questions. I dont know what are the statistics for such coincidence to occur, but, strange things do happen.

please be the jufge by listening to the audios. I

I cant let her get off with a lie such as this incident. please help.

I am not sure if I can pot a link, therefore, here are the sple direction....

Go to youtube----> search for my id MYESTATE888 ---> I only have one upload, please read the video description.

thank you so much in advance.

Ummmmm this has gone a little too far don't you think? If you have to resort to recording a conversation and have other reevaluate it and confirm that she is lying.....dude I will save you the hassle....break up with her because it's making you do stupid things.

This is what I tell everyone...if it doesn't feel right, it's not.

Agree with Smackie. If you trust her so little that you've resorted to recording conversations and posting them online, it's already over. Time to leave. If she's innocent, she deserves better than you. If she's not, then you can move on.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes. I agree with the two of you. I will move on.

Please understand I would want to know your confirmation on the audio, please.

It's hard to tell. What does the male voice say? Not sure if it's even a male voice.

By the way. This will drive you crazy.
    It saddens me to think you are going through this - I bet it feels like hell.
    Try not to fall into this trap, no one who cheats is worth you worrying about them and losing sleep over them.
    I know if you are in love the above sentence would be very hard for your heart to follow and comprehend.
    Last edited by toknow; 14-06-13 at 02:53 PM.

I listened as well, OP is neurotic, that recording has nothing to do with anything.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

If you are this paranoid OP then the relationship is over.

What lead up to this? Do you have other reasons for not trusting her?

I listened to the recording and I don't think it proves anything but you should follow your instincts.

Thanks to all of you that responded to my concern. I do appreciate all the motivational advices.

For the first time in my life I experienced the feeling of love. Unfortunately, she made mistakes that broke the trust in the relationship and there is no turning back. Sometime I would think she was playing me because she is 5 years older than me and had her heart broken so many times that she no longer willing to commit tp anyone.

She still text me every other day or so requesting to see me. I no longer pick up her calls and only replied with closed end comments.

In regards to the audios, the first question I asked her if someone called her, and the background responded "NO, JUST YOU AND ME."

second qurstion I asked jer is she is sitting by the am/pm gas station, background responded "YES" before she said "this is not am/pm, it's fast strip."

Headphones proved the best; otherwise, turn volume up or closer to speaker.

If you guys disagree, then I might have made a mistake?

once again, thank you for taking your time to help me.

if there have been trust issues for awhile-its unlikely they will go away and her fear of committment is a red flag. i think your better off ending it now so you can have a healthy reltionship with a woman who has more faith in love and men

In regards to the audios, the first question I asked her if someone called her, and the background responded "NO, JUST YOU AND ME."second qurstion I asked jer is she is sitting by the am/pm gas station, background responded "YES" before she said "this is not am/pm, it's fast strip."Headphones proved the best; otherwise, turn volume up or closer to speaker.If you guys disagree, then I might have made a mistake?once again, thank you for taking your time to help me.

You are one crazy mofo.....just end it.