+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Second Chances given was Friendzoned

Second Chances given was Friendzoned

So i was with this girl last time . I love her a lot and 3 months later , she broke up with me . She told me that i changed and stuff . I didnt really know what changed about me . I let her go . I took a month break and i entered this singing competition in school . I sang a song More than this , and kneel down infront of her to the whole school . She cried . I told her i was sorry for what ive done to her and want her back . Yeah she wants to be together back and wants to start everything back again. Few weeks after that , i realised and noticed a trend . She started to pushed me away . Well , i cant say i love you and miss her and stuff because she told me that im just a friend to her , We are not even together yet . She told me that she was unsure of her feelings . She told me that she will fight for me if one day i leave her . She told me that she dont know how she feels towards some people . Not only me.Thats maybe the reason why she wants to stay single . She told me that she wants to study yet she uses twitter , and instagram . She tweet stuff . I got mad abit . The way she treat me was out of way . The chance she gave me was like not a chance . Then , i told her that i wanted to leave her because of the way she treats me . She told me that it Freaking hurts . Im being friendzoned . I cant afford to go through what i've went through . I did asked her " I thought you would fight for me after i you told me that you would fight for me if i leave you one day " she then told me " Im the type of person who wont fight for anyone . If you want to leave , leave . If you want to stay , stay " . Well , i did my best . I wonder if she will come back and apologise for what she has done and start to realise how selfish she were . She told me that it was not her fault and bla bla bla . So , was it a good move saying that i wanted to leave her ? Why was she hurt when i said that i wanted to leave ? I would appreciate if anyone of you could give me a detail help . I do miss her but sigh .. i just dont know what to do .

"Friend-zoned" for life. You've showed your desperation.. I did the same with a girl once, and now she's gone forever.

After three months of dating is when the feelings are usually the strongest. If she doesn't know that she wants to be with you at this point, then she probably never will. It's not fair of her to ask you to wait for her while she is only a friend to you. I think you did the right thing. If you're not happy being her friend, there is no reason for you to continue seeing her. This way you can move on.

She is sad because she feels as though she got rejected. Everybody always wants to feel desired. She rejected you first though, so you shouldn't feel bad about this.

Don't worry about whether you will get an apology. She was confused. She is probably young and inexperienced as well. These things happen. Just put it behind you and move forward with your life.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Its hurting and sad when she told her friends that im the one who hurt her dude .