+ Follow This Topic

Thread: introducing a fetish

introducing a fetish

admittedly I've always had a thing for women's feet. even anonymously online that's difficult to say so I'm at a difficult point of wanting to do the things I've fantasized about with my partner. She seems very open but what should I do? do I literally just say I want her to do that or how can I explain what it is I enjoy without looking like a freak (and I'm sure some of the less mature people on here will have fun calling me such)

Are you wanting her to incorporate her feet into your sex play? It's not clear what you're asking. If what you're going to ask her to do, you yourself think is freaky then i'm not sure how you can expect her not to think it is?

Anyway, best thing to do is jusy ask if she's willing and if she throws up, then you know it's a no go. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

just ask. feet can be erotic-your not a freak. i wouldnt touch someone elses feet but if someone wanted to play with mine-id sit back and relax-let them at it haha

Without knowing how your fetish manifests itself (thinking along the lines of the usual every day foot fetish), it seems like an easy way would be to start massaging her feet while you're sitting on the couch watching a movie or something. Make it real sensual and depending on her reaction, make your way toward more intense moves along those lines. Like maybe bring her foot up to your mouth and kiss her toe, that sort of thing. All depending on how she reacts. If it's pictures and/or posing that you're into, or like the whole shoe thing, introduce that gradually too, like maybe show her pictures that turn you on or whatever. I don't know, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaque View Post
    Without knowing how your fetish manifests itself (thinking along the lines of the usual every day foot fetish), it seems like an easy way would be to start massaging her feet while you're sitting on the couch watching a movie or something. Make it real sensual and depending on her reaction, make your way toward more intense moves along those lines. Like maybe bring her foot up to your mouth and kiss her toe, that sort of thing. All depending on how she reacts. If it's pictures and/or posing that you're into, or like the whole shoe thing, introduce that gradually too, like maybe show her pictures that turn you on or whatever. I don't know, good luck!

I like the suggestion of massaging and moving it slowly from there. It's the touching and the foot to mouth contact I enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by dandylahma View Post
    I like the suggestion of massaging and moving it slowly from there. It's the touching and the foot to mouth contact I enjoy
    ... and what happens if she's one of those that doesn't like her feet touched? Best you get this out in the open so that she doesn't get emotionally connected to you before knowing what you want... just in case she's "one of those."
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    I agree with the foot massage being a great idea. I've had multiple men (some who had foot fetishes, some who had no idea they found it sexy until in the moment) take a regular foot massage and turn it into some great foreplay. Compliments are great. Such as, "you really do have sexy feet" or "everything about you is sexy, even your feet".

do you want togive or recieve these foot massages or both? honestly i dont think that would be classed as a fetish.

maybe have a bath together, afterwards massage her whole body with lotion, work your way down to her feet and introduce it slowly. see how she reacts. i doubt anyone wouldnt enjoy that.

then tell her you find feet erotic, they are a hot spot for you and how would she feel about doing that to each other as part of foreplay..

its really not a big deal-its not like you want to dress as a baby or whip her till she bleeds-those fetishes are the ones to worry about haha

Quote Originally Posted by dandylahma View Post
    admittedly I've always had a thing for women's feet. even anonymously online that's difficult to say so I'm at a difficult point of wanting to do the things I've fantasized about with my partner. She seems very open but what should I do? do I literally just say I want her to do that or how can I explain what it is I enjoy without looking like a freak (and I'm sure some of the less mature people on here will have fun calling me such)
    Maybe she has a secret fantasy/fetish too and you can do hers for her and she can do yours for you, won't know unless you talk about it... Foot fetish seems pretty tame to me, it shouldn't freak her out.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”