+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible to have relationship with first look?

Is it possible to have relationship with first look?

Yes,it is possible to have love at first sight. But we need to be further clear that are we in love or its just an attraction or how the person will response. It is really amazing to have relationship in first impression. life is much more simple if you just view it as simple. Relationship often starts from the begging of hi , hello. Every day you meet lots of people and you are amazed about their behavior. You should be more precise about the relationship but how is it possible? it is my belief that people should make their relationship so clear from the beginning. If you consider someone as your friend you must behave with him like that relationship. It is not good to behave with him like your dreamed one and finally left him by telling him as your friend. You should spend a great time with the person you want to make your life partner. You can be ensure about his behavior and his intention by making chat with him. Yes it is not the only way to make your life more precious about your relationship but it can help you to find some more and find in dept of your dreamed person. At first try to know him from chatting on different zone then try to ensure that the person is giving time to you and caring to you. If it is yes then please go for relation. Happy Relationship.

what the hell? theres no such thing as "love at first site" stop watching disney films and why would anyone want to put themselves in the friendzone? so you can stay there for 5 years daydreaming like a twat and then watch them marry someone else?

i say meet someone you think is attractive, go on a date, jf it goes well go on another one etc if not say goodbye and meet someone else

lifes too short for hanging around waiting and all that bollox

i think you've watching too many Bollywood movies

Interesting post.

sure why not

Speaking from experience. I met a guy a few months ago via online dating. When we met we had instant chemistry, and we both agree that when we first kissed that night it was definitely an experience we've both never felt before. He's never fallen so fast, stating that hes usually that guy who waits 4 days before calling a girl after a date. However, we me we were kind of inseparable from the start. However, you have to be careful because no matter what, if you move to fast it will fizzle fast. Thats what happened with us. We met on a monday, i stayed at his place the next day, got a key to his place on day 5, became offical, and the fizzled fast. Mostly because he's a straight up alcoholic, and started to disrespect me.

that chemistry, spark, explosive kiss- all that means is you are biologically compatable and would have healthy babies. and its infatuation at first site-not love.

love is much deeper-takes a long time to develop-id say at least 3years or more of happy uncomplicated romance to be sure its REAL and you never really know how good you are together or what kinda team you make until the s**t hits the fan. example-family member dying-does it pull you closer, make you stronger or tear you apart?
    those are all tests to see if you pass or fail. example if someone cheats on you-your relationship has failed (my opinion) and its time to pack your bags.

lots of people are so foolish when it comes to love. you gotta keep your eyes wide open, keep your feet firmly planted on the ground, keep your heart far away from your sleeve, keep your emotions under control especially in the beginning and never look at someone through rose tinted glasses. everyone has flas, its your job to figure out early what his flaws are, how big or small they are, whether they are acceptable to you or unacceptable and walk away fast if you see red flags

the number one mistake people make is IGNORING early warnings and then there left scratching their head wondering wtf went wrong. its important not to fall for the wrong person

yeah that made perfect sense! michelle you're a great advice giver!!

Thank you

The only time I ever 'fell in love at first sight' was with my first boyfriend; I was extremely naive at the time. We were 'in love' for two weeks and then I realized I didn't like him as much as I thought I did.

But you know, teens do that kind of thing. Adults? Not so much. Attraction is initial, love is earned.

lol no that's ridiculous