+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: was she awake?????

lilwing89 Guest

was she awake?????

ok what do you think of this
    me(16) and this 14 year old girl like eachother, and we were coming home from this big city(2 hour drive) at night and well the girl fell asleep(she claims)...and her hand kept twitching..and i wasnt touching her arm or anything and i thought she wanted to put her hand on my arm, so i sensually moved her hand onto my arm...it kept twitching...but it seemed like she was massaging my arm, although i couldnt tell if she was awake or not. but she kinda moved her hand a littlebit towards my stomach, so i figured she was awake now, so i took her hand and moved it into my shirt.

well her hand kept twitching, and i was pretty sure she was awake cause she was kindof massaging my chest(grabbing it kindof), so i started running my finger accross her arm, and before you know it, her hand is in my pants. and well 2 hours later, we stop in town at the gas station. and when the car stops she "wakes up" and takes her hand out of my pants. while her mom is filling up the gas we just sit there silently. her mom gets back in the car, its about midnight now, and they are taking me home (i live 20 minutes away)

and about 2 minutes later she "falls asleep" again...we are holding hands now, and the other hand is twitching again, so i start massaging her palm(she started like massaging mine too sorta), and i stick her hand back up in my shirt and i really thought she was awake, and well about 5 minutes later, her hand is on my jewels(outside the pants), so i take my hand and start rubbing her puss through her pants, and she grabbed my arm like she was hugging it while i was doing it..well we get to my house and she "wakes up" again, her hand in my crotch and my hand in hers, and well we withdraw as soon as the car stops, and i get out and say goodbye.

next day on msn we talked she didnt bring it up once, and then she said her mom had a talk with her, and im like "oh, did she see what we were doing on the way home last night" and she is like "what did we do? i was sleeping", and so yea i kinda told her what happened, and she was all like "ooooooooh" and "jeeeeeeeze" she said that a lot... but i asked her if she was mad and she said no, and i told her i honestly thought she was awake cause her hand kept twitching so i asked her about that, and she said when people touch her arm, her hand twitches, but her hand was twitching wayyyy before i started touching her arms and stuff. and she still says she was asleep.(and i asked her if she noticed that her hand was there when she woke up and she said no, but i think she did)
    but what do you think? i think she was..

bwwhahahaha...so..uh...were is the part were you tell us that you are kidding?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lilwing89 Guest
    hmm...i really wish i was kidding, honestly, cause i feel like a dumbass..which is why i posted this.

somehow im not sure i belive more than a sentence of your post.
    - Claire -

If this is a true story, of COURSE she was awake. But I doubt it's true because I wouldn't let my daughter participate in sex play in the back seat of my car with her boyfriend - I'd slap them both silly and throw his ass out of the car.

WHY, on Earth, did you keep putting her hand in your shirt?!

It looks (to me) like you were "trying something". This is REAL close to molestation here.

She was most definately awake, and is too embarrassed to tell you what a boob you are.

Listen, you're a GUY. You're 16. You've got hormones SCREAMING at you. I don't entirely blame you. I've got a similar episode in MY past. This is a learning experience. Just don't do it again.

Tone Guest
    LoL word

lilwing89 Guest
    lol...not trying to molest her, not at all.

and yes its a true story damnit! although i really wish it wasnt..

and yea ill never do that again ::slaps self::

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my opinion, the maturity differences between 16 and 14 are great.

And you're dumB.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    If this is a true story, of COURSE she was awake. But I doubt it's true because I wouldn't let my daughter participate in sex play in the back seat of my car with her boyfriend - I'd slap them both silly and throw his ass out of the car.
    lol, I like the way you work, shh!. Yea, the story sounds made up.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i've heard of sleep walking, but sleep "massaging", there is no such thing. she was wide awake and she knew what she was doing.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I just find this post funny ^_^

I think she was awake.. you do not just twitch your hand into someones shorts... no way.

lilwing89 Guest
    lmao thanks ppl, this post is done. case closed.
    she isnt mad, i hung out with her last night and it went A-okay. ::thumbsup::

She's just using it as an excuse so you dont think shes a slut. She was awake.

IMO

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Look I believe she was awake and she is just to shy to tell you that she was.
    Oh and SHH! how would you know if you kids was doing that me and my girlfriend get away with it all the time in the back seat no matter which parent is driving but next time make sure she is awake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast