+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with an american girl

Need help with an american girl

I am israeli and there is an american girl that I like . But I don't know if she'll love me . She is white and of european descent, and I am only half european . I know most american girls dislike israelis and view them badly and think they're disgusting and unattractive . I despise and am ashamed of my nationality aswell , but I believe that it's what's inside that matters .

The girl I like is really nice and has many jewish and half jewish friends . She isn't racist as far as I can see.

I am not a religious jew I am a buddhist and have no problem marrying people from a different religion. But I don't wanna marry\date a jewish girl . A christian is more than fine . The girl I like is christian .

You'll never know unless you try

Where are you getting this thing about American girls not liking Israeli's? That's simply not true. Now, if you're Muslim, you'd likely have an issue with a (patriotic) American girl.

It's sad you despise your nationality. That would be a turn-off to me in person to begin with. If you self-loathe who you are, you're probably going to have some serious issues connecting on any real level. Perhaps she's picking up on that...

It sounds like you're the one that has a problem with your nationality, not her.

Go ask her out