+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What now? HELP please

What now? HELP please

cliffs:

- dated a girl 2 months (6 months after she broke up her relationship of 4 years)
    - we broke up because of her emotional baggage
    - 2 months NC
    - she contacted me, apologiezed, told me she got feelings for me
    - agree to go for a drink but I made it very clear to take everything slow
    - had a nice date, I went for a kiss but it ended making out
    - she remembered me about taking things slow and smiled

Its been 2 days and I havent texted her yet. I dont want to appear overly interested, because i dont want to give her all the power like I did in the past. Also I want to see, if she is really over her ex before we have something serious.

Id like to hear some advice/opinion/experiences about this. How should i act, should i text her following days? Wait for her text? Id like to have a power in this situation, but how...

Id wait for her text if I were you. If shes really into you-you will hear from her. The ball is in her court now. If she asks to see you again-ask her straight up what is she thinking, is she really interested or just feeling lonely? Tell her you dont want to get involved if she still has feelings for her ex and you dont want to be strung along again.

All of that ^^ is if you insist on going ahead with this.

If it were me, Id already be moving on tbh. 2 months of dating is not worth being so hung up over. I dont think you should waste your time on a girl who obviously doesnt have a clue what she wants

You should text her and ask her if she has " checked In " that said emotional baggage you dumped her for in the first place.
    Otherwise you're just going to be her emotional tampon.... again

If you enjoyed the date and would like to see her again, then I would forget about texting altogether and would just give her a call to chat. You are taking it slow but that does not mean you cant call and talk to her. I don't know where her head is with her ex but neither will you if you don't communicate with her. That's what I would do.