+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need Advice.

I need Advice.

So I feel my girlfriend is to easy, physically. There is no challenge in our relationship and it kind of turns me off.

For example, I was at her house and her parents weren't home. So, I was chilling in her room making out with her and she never stopped me. In fact, I feel like if I didn't stop myself we would probably have gotten really close to sex.

Another time I was flirting with her over text about how I would be working out over the summer and should have some rock hard abs. Instead of the conversation ending, I figured she would try to change the topic, she kept going (not in a flirty way). Until the point were she texted that she would be happy to embrace my muscles. She was totally serious about this.

Another time I was out all day in the sun and was all sweaty and dirty. I also smelt the sweat on me, so I didn't want to contact anyone. I told her this and she hugged me saying that she needs to embrace everything about me. She does this all time. So all this just makes me think she wants me for my body. Im her first true girlfriend so I'm just assuming she doesn't understand the non physical side of a relationship yet and just eager to have a man by her side but I don't know.

What do you think? Is all girls like this in a relationship or am I just thinking to hard. I'm really starting to feel that she is clingy and I am losing the attraction.

Another thing is that she treats me like a teddy bear. Every last thing I do is cute and followed by a minute long awwww. Last night she texted me asking what I was doing and I told her I was driving from work with my mom. She then replied how cute it was that i was with my "mommy" and filled the text with hearts and aww's. (Again, this happens all the time)How do you feel about this?

How old are you? I'm going to assume you're in your teens.

I think you're the one who has a problem with the physical. You seem to have a double standard, like you're allowed to flirt and be sexual, but heavens forbid she does! She sounds like a banging chick with it going on, and you sound totally repressed and prudish.

Grow up and realize that females are allowed to be sexual, or go date a Mormon.

Were both 21. I guess I just feel this way because I get more of the sexual than I do the mental. Whenever I want to talk about personal things she closes up and tells me that im getting to personal and i just say whatever and make out with her. I feel more like a fwb than her boyfriend.

Im confused. Have you not slept together at all? Or do you want less sex? Are there cultural or religious reasons why this upsets you?

Sex is a normal part of a relationship and its one of many ways to show you love and care for each other. It also helps strenghten the emotional bond, intimacy and trust..

I dont understand what the problem is? Why do you think shes easy? Its obvious shes crazy about you so its perfectly normal that she wants to sleep with you

Have you asked her does she see you as her bf or a fwb? Are you exclusive and in an official relationship. When you say she doesnt want to talk-can you give an example

Quote Originally Posted by ajny56 View Post
    Were both 21. I guess I just feel this way because I get more of the sexual than I do the mental. Whenever I want to talk about personal things she closes up and tells me that im getting to personal and i just say whatever and make out with her. I feel more like a fwb than her boyfriend.
    OK, so it's not so much that you are upset with her overt sexuality, but her inability to genuinely be intimate (and no, sex is not the most intimate you can be with a person).

Have you asked her why she shuts down? She may not be aware she's doing it.

Well for 1 we're both Christian so we don't have sex. Not till after marraige. This is something we both agree on. But lets not make this about religion. I did talk to her about it and she said based on previous relationships she finds it hard to open up but I waited so long and she can't find anything in her to speak to me about personal things. I know she wants me as a boyfriend and not a fwb because she told everyone about me. Her parents and closest friends and made it seem like we were deemed to be together. I hated how she went about it cause i wasn't even sure I was serious about the relationship but i feel like im trapped in it now.

I think she is easy cause there is no challenge. Yes we agree not to have sex, but the level of intimacy we do have she just gives it to me. There is no holding back with her. If it wasn't for me we would probably be making out for hours. I guess I'm used to past relationship were getting a little love from my girl was almost a game and wasn't so easy to get. I would have to please her first and make her want me, and she would stop me if I went to far. With my present girlfriend I just lean in and were on the move, there's no stopping and I feel like I just used up all the romance.

? Are you forcibly engaged or in an arrange marriage or something?

I don't see how you could be a FWB when you plan on being a virgin until marriage.

You clearly don't like this girl for a myriad of reasons, so just end it.

No were not engaged or anything just in a steady relationship. In fact I'm not a virgin and she has come close to having sex. We just agreed to not to have full on sex (penetration) until marriage. The way she displays herself however makes it feel like I'm only FWB with her. I do like her however, i just wish there was more of an element of surprise or a challenge. Am I asking for too much.

She's very closed off when it comes to talking. One simple example that wasn't a hard question was me simply asking her why she is so sheltered and around her parents all the time and me suggesting that she should go out and try to branch out to others. I didn't say it so harshly, it was a nice convo in my opinion, but in one shot she said that my questions were getting to personal and I need to step back.

So, again, why are you dating her?

I guess your right, this relationship isn't really worth it. I was kind of pressured into it by her friends. Before we started dating we used to hang out all the time and one of her friends would always come up to us and ask if we were dating yet. The night I asked her she was whining like a bitch because she thought i didn't like her and that I wasn't going to ask her out. She shut up real fast when I asked her. Why I did it? Only god knows. There was this other time I was going to ask her out and she totally ruined the date by whining about some issue with her friends and making the whole date revolve around her issues. Oh well.

Just end it-your not happy.

Id just like to say though that your expectations are unrealistic. Girls are only supposed to be a challenge until you prove to her that you are not just using her for her body.. If you expect her to be a challenge for 10 years-it is not fair on her.

Girls have hormones and high sex drives too. When she is in love with you, kissing you, being close to you a lot-the hormones take over and she will get turned on just like you will. She cannot help that

And if you have already had sex-I dont get why you have such a problem with it?

End it.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast