+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So I'm 22 no girlfriend no job little friends

So I'm 22 no girlfriend no job little friends

So, im 22, no girlfriend, no job, little friends, getting desperate. So, I'm really shy around girls, and I've never asked a girl out before. I don't get why girls are so hard to understand, and they never pay attention to you. I know I'm not very physically attractive. Any tips from girls? Thanks!

Become more social, get a job, get out more, meet new people, have fun, join a few hobbies. Girls wont notice you if you have no life-sorry.

Your problem as I see it is by the way you are living your life you are not portraying to girls that you have anything to offer. That may sound shallow but just to meet a girl you have to have attractive and confident attributes. and I am not necessarily talking about physical appearance. I would start with getting a job and making friends at work. Socialize with your work friends and get out more. Unless you look like walking road kill there are always things you can do about your appearance but even saying that I have known some butt ugly guys who had high self esteem that have no problems meeting and dating women. remember, appearance is only a part of the equation. Now, to sound even more shallow, maybe until you get some confidence start out with girls much like yourself. if you are going after swimsuit model type girls with no job, no friends, and low confidence and self esteem then you might as well invest in a high quality inflatable partner now because that's about the only girl you will be able to have like that, but then again without a job that may even be out of the question for you.

Yea, definitely need a job for sure. Other than that, you just need to relax, be yourself, and remember this. Nothing really matters and women are just people like yourself. Just keep that in mind when approaching women to settle your nerves

Get a job, get a girlfriend and make friends.

Work on being more outgoing and fun. Girls will always be attracted to the guy with mega-personality, than the guy who's cute and vapid.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Work on being more outgoing and fun. Girls will always be attracted to the guy with mega-personality, than the guy who's cute and vapid.
    Thanks. I like what you said. I'll suck it up then....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Become more social, get a job, get out more, meet new people, have fun, join a few hobbies. Girls wont notice you if you have no life-sorry.
    Did u see my other post about the facebook conversaton?

I'm already almost 30 and never had sex and never had a job or a girlfriend. I never had any good friends either. I was seriously bullied and mistreated in high school and I have had difficulties connecting with and trusting people since then.

And I guess that my total lack of success with women is because women consider me to be ugly or unattractive physically.

And I have to admit that I'm not very physically appealing (I do have some major physical flaws in my appearance) so this could explain why I get bad responses from good-looking women.

I also don't have a lot of money so this could also be a reason why I'm not very successful with the ladies. You see beautiful young girls are attracted to rich men so if you're poor then you have a certain disadvantage when it comes to impressing the ladies.
    Last edited by uri; 01-07-13 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    I'm already almost 30 and never had sex and never had a job or a girlfriend. I never had any good friends either. I was seriously bullied and mistreated in high school and I have had difficulties connecting with and trusting people since then.

And I guess that my total lack of success with women is because women consider me to be ugly or unattractive physically.

And I have to admit that I'm not very physically appealing (I do have some major physical flaws in my appearance) so this could explain why I get bad responses from good-looking women.

I also don't have a lot of money so this could also be a reason why I'm not very successful with the ladies. You see beautiful young girls are attracted to rich men so if you're poor then you have a certain disadvantage when it comes to impressing the ladies.
    Well, I'm not extremely ugly. Just a bit fat. I just need to work out more.