+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex "accidentally" sent picture of herself to me

Ex "accidentally" sent picture of herself to me

So I have been recovering from a breakup with my ex for the last couple of weeks now and I have finally started to get over her and get ready to move on. Last night I logged onto my facebook and seen I had two messages from her and I tried to not read them but the two notification things just annoyed me so I gave in and looked at them. The first was a picture of her looking really good and imo still really hot, and it just completely ****ed with me and a flood of feelings/emotions came back which I didn't expect. The second message said "sorry, that was meant for my sister to show off the necklace she bought me". Although this may of actually been an accident, I have a feeling it wasn't. Now I feel I should reply but then again, I think that's what she is looking for me to do and I don't want to play into her hands. I haven't replied so far but I know on her side it says that I have seen the messages.

Once again more ****ing mind games which I'm really getting sick of.

Why do you still have her as a FB friend? Deleting her would fix the problem
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Report it as spam.. lol

We made plans before we split up and closer to theses plans/event we will need to talk about them
    Last edited by Simpo; 28-06-13 at 04:01 PM.

Just ignore it Simpo. Dont write back to her. Shes just pissed your not showering her with attention. She wants you to beg. Don't play her games.

If you really want to mess with her head then reply with something like this:

"No problem, You looked very nice and say hello to your sister for me. She also looked very nice with the "pearl" necklace I gave her too"

She's looking for attention. Delete her from Facebook and show her that your in charge and not her door mat

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Why do you still have her as a FB friend? Deleting her would fix the problem
    ^ Agree completely.

Also...don't tell me your name or her sister's name (I don't want to know), but do your names start with the same letter?

yeah she definitely wants attention, don't give it her or she'll just do more stuff like it! Try as hard as possible to remove all ways for her to contact you (delete her from fb) because you won't be able to move on if she keeps talking to you 'accidentally' or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    ^ Agree completely.

Also...don't tell me your name or her sister's name (I don't want to know), but do your names start with the same letter?
    Not sure if that was aimed at me but no, my name starts with S, my ex is C and her sister is H

I'm guessing it wasn't "accidental" she wanted you to see the pics. If you are hurt by how she still acts with you, you should remove her off your FB like others have told you, I do not support FB at all, I think it causes a lot of issues with people. Maybe even deactivate your own FB for awhile. Hang out with Real life friends.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    Not sure if that was aimed at me but no, my name starts with S, my ex is C and her sister is H
    Yeah, then it's no way in hell that it was accidental. Don't fall for it, man! It may hurt now, but remember that it'll get better. You will find someone better.

Who cares? You all "normal" people all end up in the same place anyways... getting divorced and married again and then ****ing something up and making up, stupid shit like that. And then she won't sleep with you and then you get mad and cheat or you don't and say with your top lip over your bottom... "BUT SHE STILL LOVES ME... LOLDUHDUR AND I LOVE HER"

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    Who cares? You all "normal" people all end up in the same place anyways... getting divorced and married again and then ****ing something up and making up, stupid shit like that. And then she won't sleep with you and then you get mad and cheat or you don't and say with your top lip over your bottom... "BUT SHE STILL LOVES ME... LOLDUHDUR AND I LOVE HER"
    This was angry, do you have something you need to talk about? Maybe get off your chest?

But no I get what you mean, some people are ****ed like that.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    If you really want to mess with her head then reply with something like this:

"No problem, You looked very nice and say hello to your sister for me. She also looked very nice with the "pearl" necklace I gave her too"
    No^. This is just feeding her beast. Ignore her. Pretend you never got it. If that's the truth (she didn't mean to send it) then no reason to acknowledge her message, right?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast