+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In need of advice

In need of advice

There's this one girl who is my classmate that I am interested in. We're now in college and there is where we got to know each other. I've actually seen/know this girl during high school but in tuition classes, and I got no guts to approach her. Some of my friends know her so eventually we kind of became friends, "Hi-Bye friends". For the first few semesters in college we weren't that much of a close friends yet, though we talked as we are classmates (DUHH). One thing, when I was in high school, I would say I'm really a heck of a shy guy. I don't talk to girls unless they approach me (How useless was I). Things changed in college, I had to approach people more often now as I have been elected as a course representative. Thanks to my seniors, i overcame the problem of not talking to anyone. Semesters passes by, we are now close friends. Chatted almost everyday and had long calls from time to time. We also hang out occasionally, just the two of us. I feel very happy when I'm with her and I can see that she's acting the same way as well. We got closer and closer until the stage that it is more than just friends but less than being in a relationship. We treated each other like brothers and sisters [ friend zoned maybe? ] When we are walking, we stick quite close together. Our bodies bump to each other quite often. She doesn't do that to other guys. BUT, she has a boyfriend. They've been together for four years. I have found out that before this, the contact of her boyfie has a heart symbol but now it doesn't (hmm..). We gave each other hugs, probably I'll just call it the "bro-sis" hugs.

Question is, is she interested in me? Do you think they might breakup in future (not to be a bad guy)? Should I wait?
    I have fallen for her.

You should probably consider telling her how you feel, maybe not directly but through your actions. Start doing things that a boyfriend would do and start to open up more and more. You should then be able to send signals to her and if she is interested she will move you out of the friend-zone over time. You may not see it right away but if she starts to mention any form of disinterest in him or starts coming to you more for to converse about important things in her life, you are on the right path. It is just going to depend if she can connect with you on the level of being in a relationship.

Leave her alone. Shes in a long term relationship. Even if she does like you-you will just be a rebound. When people hop from one relationship to the next-it always ends in tears. Theres billions of women in the world and a large % of them are single. What is up with you saps trying to get a taken girl? Morons

Tell her your feelings