+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guy texted my girl last night wanting sex

guy texted my girl last night wanting sex

so before my girlfriend and i got together she had a one night stand with a guy. they never talked after wards and last night he texted her asking to come over. she was asleep though so she didnt see it until this morning.

she told me today and i really didn't say anything. i didnt know what to say. i trust my girl but it sort of bothers me he contacted her. she said she wa surprised because she thought he wouldnt ever talk to her again.

anyway, how should i handle this?

not another texting thread

She should reply "I have a boyfriend now. Please don't contact me anymore. Bye :-)"

She should just ignore him or else do what searock suggested. You dont need to do anything about it. He wont be the last guy to hit on her. If you trust her, you trust her. Dont become insecure, jealous, possesive bf. Just let it go. If she had anything to hide-she wouldnt have told you

well she got mad because i asked "what would you have said if he told you to come over lol"

she thought i was questioning her being faithful but i wasnt...ugh..had to explain that one lol

Text her to come over for sex ! See who she prefer better !

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLost View Post
    Text her to come over for sex ! See who she prefer better !
    no lollolol

i can see why she was mad at you but i understand why you asked. i would be pissed if a guy did that to me, not contacting me (and im not a girl)

Quote Originally Posted by billybob90 View Post
    well she got mad because i asked "what would you have said if he told you to come over lol"

she thought i was questioning her being faithful but i wasnt...ugh..had to explain that one lol
    Yeah....great move there genius !!

That's exactly what you told her

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Yeah....great move there genius !!

That's exactly what you told her
    i didnt mean it like that though.

i meant it as how would you have reacetd considering he hasnt contacted you in 7 months? pissed? annoyed?

i didnt mean it like that though.

i meant it as how would you have reacetd considering he hasnt contacted you in 7 months? pissed? annoyed?
    Nope....you were fishing for an answer you wanted to hear. You basically indicated to your chick that you cant fully trust her because if did full trust her there would be no need for the question.....thats what upset her. I mean i get where you were coming from man , and Believe me, been there done....choose your words carefully with these female creatures LOL
    Last edited by surfhb2; 29-06-13 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Nope....you were fishing for an answer you wanted to hear. You basically indicated to your chick that you cant fully trust her because if did full trust her there would be no need for the question.....thats what upset her. I mean i get where you were coming from man , and Believe me, been there done....choose your words carefully with these female creatures LOL
    if i had one night stand with a girl and she said she would contact me and we would continue chatting but she didnt for 7 months and then texted me one nght wanting me to come over..i wouldnt. i would be annoyed and pissed

thats what i was asking

theres nothing wrong with what you asked. people foret that trust needs to be EARNED. you have every right to ask her what shes thinking. the fact she got defensive and angry is a red flag. keep your eyes wide open mate and if theres anymore texting between them-dump her (thats if you suspect she is writing back to him)

sorry but i cant see why shed get so upset if shes nothing to hide. if a guy text me that-id understand y my bf is a little anxious and try to reassure him. not get angry. anger is a sign of guilt btw

if i had one night stand with a girl and she said she would contact me and we would continue chatting but she didnt for 7 months and then texted me one nght wanting me to come over..i wouldnt. i would be annoyed and pissed

thats what i was asking
    No....I wouldnt be pissed. I know shes no longer dating/****king the guy and trust her she wouldn't act on anything. She blew it off...you should have as well

BTW....dont listen to Michelle.....she was raised in a convent
    Last edited by surfhb2; 29-06-13 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    people forget that trust needs to be EARNED.
    LOL....Im so glad not to be in my early 20s and dating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast