Ok, I dunno how how to start with.. It's been a year and 7 months old relationship since 30th December 2011. I've been struggling in this relationship because of my girl friend personality, characteristic and her attitude. We been going through all the difficult times together. Split and together for almost every month. I'm not sure I'm being selfish to write this way or not but 1 thing for sure I'm trying to confess here that she had personality problem. Till right now this moment I just feel like taking revenge onto her because of all the things she had done to me and the difficult time that she had been torturing me. I know it's selfish to write this way coz a relationship relies on both parties and both are suppose to be blame for any happiness or sadness. But I could said that for now I'm very sure that things ended up to my decision of taking a revenge is because of the way she is treating me now and maybe the withdrawal of drugs in her body and mind and also because of an amount of money that she owed me since early of this year till now total up will be (RM2500). So I'm making this decision to be so cruel upon her because of the nature feelings that she is also being so cruel towards me even when I'm typing this while she is sleeping beside me right now. Maybe she noticed, maybe she is not but if she is she will be thinking that I'm doing something wrong behind her back ex. (flirting) but I am not and I never had before. So I need some advise. I'm feeling very insecure and I'm planning to take a revenge by calling the police now and says there is a thief in my house now and she had stolen my RM2,500 and just put her ending in a jail or lock up. But should I do this ? If you are wondering to ask any questions pls go ahead, coz I really dunno how to write how bad and what's bad about her but I'll try to answer it all here. All I can answer for a question that you might be thinking to ask "Do I still love her ???" The answer is "HELL YES I DO" !!! But I'm so lost and feeling insecure.. Everyone I hope you all can kindly advise on and help me. Please feel free to ask any questions... Your reply and feedback are very very much appreciated... Thank you.

P/s: Btw, her name is Bee. I know I might sounds very un-gentleman but hope you all pls understand my situation first by asking, commenting or replying some questions before shooting me, thank you.

Regards,
Jay.