+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi .!!!! am new . .desperately need sum help

Hi .!!!! am new . .desperately need sum help

Hello !! am 20,male,INDIA . .Am in love wit my schoolmate gal since we departed 4 our engineering in 2007.

At first, i thot it was infat. over her. .but sum things confirmed its more dan dat . . am a good frnd. of her but not d closest one.
    she told me dat last valentine she got a bunch of proposals but rejectd dem. ma frnds told me to make a move on her so dat by next valentine i shld propose to her . .but now things changed. got sum info dat she goes arnd wit a boy in her coll. . .i dunno whehter dey r in luv r not .she s hidin it frm me. .also am gettin sum wrong info on her. .wat shal i do ????. no matter wat am mad abt her. even though she s bad ,,i can change her ..

also d prob, she s a pretty white gal . am d total oppsite. . she ll rejct me 4 sure !!! d thing s i don wanna loose her frndship by proposin to her , . !!!

bring ur views over dis pls .

Well you can start by typing out full words.

Firstly, is she in a relationship with anyone? If so then she's off limits - and no, don't try and change her
    Secondly, if you think she's going to rejected you then you're already pretty much rejected yourself - how about some self-confidence, get to know her better so she's more inclined to say 'yes'
    And thirdly, you're talking about marriage? That's some serious commitment - how well do you know her already? Have you gone out with her at all?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

In my culture goin out wit a girl s really difficult . .in a scale of 1 to 10 . .i kno 6/10 about her. and she said dat she likes a boy in her class little TOO MUCH . . . . and BAD in the sense . . not like sex . only 2 of ma frnds say she s bad . . all others say she s gud . . .....i hav great confidence on her . . . durin our intermediate school she startd d frndship wit me. . .i didn like her much . i scolded her very much at times. .which am regrettin now. . .. i had dis ego against guls. . ..she tried to change me. . . .and she told to ma frnds . dat "i like him very much da. .y he s not listenin to me???". . to another frnd "he s one of ma best frnds. "