+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls are weird

Girls are weird

Girls are a strange bread haha. I get a lot of smiles off girls. Bit of attention now and then. Its weird though i see girls out that i know and there all smiles, happy to see me, the few that i mean i have boyfriends. When i message them on facebook they never reply yet are all smiles etc when they see me. Why would you be like that with someone and just ignore the messages when ya get on good????

In my experience many girls are teases and live off the attention. I have a friend that does that with shy guys. Lol she did it to me but we are cool now. So go after nice girls with common interests and don't try very hard. Btw lots off nice ones are taken. So avoid the teases, if you want to be friends with them that's cool, but anything past friendship is best left to nice caring girls. If anyone ignores you, move on. Best of luck

Maybe because their bfs are also on facebook I cannot stand that FB mentality thou. Uggs, FB is a curse on society, lol.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Girls are a strange bread haha. I get a lot of smiles off girls. Bit of attention now and then.
    Get over yourself.They probably laughing at you

Why would they answer you if they have a BF? BFs check messages you dummy. Anyways girls are attention whores so if they are not willing to put out, you blow them off.

Duhh they have boyfriends

Why would you be like that with someone and just ignore the messages when ya get on good????
    I do that. It's because FB messages are annoying. People message me without even considering that it may not be a convenient time to talk. I mean, WTF would someone message ne when I'm trying to get ready for work or when I'd be preparing dinner or ready to sit down and watch a TV show? Sheesh. I just don't understand.

Or sometimes I've left FB on while I'm not using it and then sit down to find that someone messaged me 2 hours ago and I didn't see it.

Here's an idea: Start a conversation in real life! I've got all the time in the world to talk with people face to face.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 01-07-13 at 05:41 AM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Are you saying because a girl has a boyfriend then she should not been talking to other men

Since when is smiling a crime? And since when does it mean you like someone as more than just an acquaintance? And why are you contacting women who have a bf? Did you not learn your lesson the hard way the last time?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Are you saying because a girl has a boyfriend then she should not been talking to other men
    yes other men just wana get in her pants....

Pretty much...Why not just find one thats unattached, as to avoid drama ? Noone likes a "grass cutter"

I dont see anything with a girl talking to other guys providing theres no flirting

Yeah well depends what the intention is of the male ? Can be a 'wolf in sheeps clothing" sort of deal. Its akward....

Theres limits. Id find it disrespectful to my relationship if some random guy I barely no started chatting to me on FB so I wouldn't write back. If someone said a friendly hello how are you that I did no-I would be polite but I wouldn't spend hours chatting to him..

I think if i had a gf and she was talking to other guys while i wasnt there i suppose i wouldnt like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast