+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want and where do I go from here?

What does he want and where do I go from here?

If a guy keeps looking at a girl and sometimes not even looking away when she looks back, what do you want!? A co worker keeps doing it to me and when I look back we're both confident enough to hold it. When we're in a group & I'm not looking at him, he's looking at me and I don't know if a more confident guy does this to test a girls interest/wants her to look at him. But I don't. And maybe it's where I'm prolonging his wondering.

Every time I look at him he's nearly always looking at me and its not a matter of I'm staring at him until he looks back at me, either. Yesterday i was in a conversation with a girl and he was around listening (as he often is when I speak) and interrupted to say "you've got something on your lip" when the girl said nothing/ maybe wasn't looking at my lips and he was ?

I like him a lot (but i think the guy needs to make the first move) but why he is just hanging around and looking and what could he be expecting from me?

Staring is creepy. I'm not sure why a person would do it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sounds to me like he likes you, you never know though. If a guy is staring at you a lot in general it usually means that he's interested in you for some reason but he is probably to nervous to ask you out. If you like him to then drop a little wave, a cute smile, a quick 'hi'

Two people that likes each other but no one has the courage to make a move. How sad.

Umm I often used to glance at a girl in the office, never did I stare like that though and if I were looking in her direction and she looked at my I certainly didn't try to stare her out so to speak.
    I did pluck up the courage (although thought I had no chance), and she admitted she wanted to ask me out too.

Its the 21st century, ask him out OR tell him to stop staring, you never know he may just tell you he can't stop, your beautiful and ask you out, the rest is up to you.

Don't hold back or you both could miss out & good luck