+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Eyes They Never Lie ?

The Eyes They Never Lie ?

Hi Girls

Just after some advice because I have been going over something in my head again and again.

A few days ago I was out in town clothes shopping and I went into this one shop and noticed this girl working there who was very pretty and after i checked her out quickly i thought nothing else of it and just carried on shopping.

My Friend went to the checkout and I was stood behind him on my phone my friend said good bye to her and I looked up and said the same - and I experienced something I never have before she smiled and looked right into my eyes and I felt such a strange feeling of being drawn to her. It literally lasted a second or two but like I say its like something I have never experienced.

Is it true the eyes never lie with girls ? And she could actually fancy me ? I have been considering going back to the shop and seeing what happens

Thanks

Go back to the shop!!! See what happens. But eyes do lie. Ann
    Ann

I only read the title but anyways, I think with some people, they can physically keep eye contact when lying, I learnt in class, that alot of people will look to the left or right whilst lying, but, I have experienced someone whom was that desperate to come across truthful they looked me in the eyes the whole time and I was convinced. Unfortunately I found it was a lie as they'd confessed later on, I guess it depends on how desperate the lie is to be covered.
    But to answer your question, yes and no, depends on the person entirely.

If you had a mutual attraction go back into the shop and chat her up and see where it goes. Nothing to lose, plenty to gain.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I wouldn't assume anything. It's very possible you read too much into her smile because of your attraction to her. But hey, you never know. If you want to go back and try to talk to her, I don't think you've got anything to lose.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Eyes lie all the time. It is only by going back to the shop that you can safely know for sure if they are lying in this case.