+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she wants a relationship not based on sex

she wants a relationship not based on sex

i was a virgin until i started dating mu current girlfriend. we have been together for about 7 weeks. She has slept with some guys before. We haven't had sex alot and last night I asked about it. She said her previous relationships were primary based on sex and she was never really treated like a girlfriend. she said with me it has been different and she wants to connect mentally and emotionally more than physically because she really likes me and doesn't want us to be all about sex

i told her i understand and i like that, and that i was just curious.

I told her I agree with her and that I don't want a relationship just based on sex.

Does this sound reasonable to you?

i also don't wanna always be asking for sex so she thinks thats all i want

no its a vop out. whether she likes it or not-sex is a big part of any healthy relationship. you can have an amazing mental, wemotional AND physical connection. you shouldnt have to sarcrifice one or the other. its bull.

you need to grow a backbone and tell her straight up you care about her, your not using her but you still want to have sex with her. its not your fault if she let other guys use her in the past and you shouldnt suffer because of it.

tell her you want a relationship that ticks all the boxes including sex and if shes not okay with that-thats fine but you are not gonna be with her if sex is just gonna be on her terms

do not allow a girl to use sex as a weapon. you dont deserve that and she will crush your confidence over time
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    no its a vop out. whether she likes it or not-sex is a big part of any healthy relationship. you can have an amazing mental, wemotional AND physical connection. you shouldnt have to sarcrifice one or the other. its bull.

you need to grow a backbone and tell her straight up you care about her, your not using her but you still want to have sex with her. its not your fault if she let other guys use her in the past and you shouldnt suffer because of it.

tell her you want a relationship that ticks all the boxes including sex and if shes not okay with that-thats fine but you are not gonna be with her if sex is just gonna be on her terms

do not allow a girl to use sex as a weapon. you dont deserve that and she will crush your confidence over time
    we do have sex just not a whole lot

Hey if you love each other youll wanna **** each other and when shes not in the mood youll accept as well as her when u dont want to.

i do agree, sex is very important tool in every relationship, however, i prefer solomon-layb.com instead of some random sex

Quote Originally Posted by peterwills View Post
    we do have sex just not a whole lot
    two young lovers with no responsibilities should be at it like rabbits. even couples who have 3 or 4 young kids prob have more sex than you do.

its a red flag-shes letting you no early that she has no interest in sex. are you happy doing it once a year on your anniversary for the rest of your life? id dump her if i were you

you should at least tell her your not okay with being her male gf. you want to be her bf which means regular physical contact as well as everything else. without sex your just her cuddle b**ch

This girl does not know what she wants

maybe she actually likes you and just wants to spend time with you?!?!