+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she said i dont always have to touch her

she said i dont always have to touch her

i like holding hands with my girlfriend and rubbing her back. last night i went to grab her hand and she said "you know you don't always have to be touching me right?"

i was bothered by this. why would she be upset over it?

You touch her too much. She doesnt like to be touched too much. Dont take it personally. I remember one exbf being all touchy I didnt like it.

I can see why it's impotent for you to want to crab her hand or touch her. It's nothing sexual. It's just that love you feel for that person. You want her to like it because it's a closeness to her that you feel. It's something that you just want to share with her.

I am not a touchy-feeling person either. It is nothing personal. Some people just aren't. I didn't grow up in a family where we touched often. I mean when I was little I got and gave hugs and kisses but the older I got the more rare those occasions happened. I just like having my own space.

Quote Originally Posted by malarkey101 View Post
    I can see why it's impotent for you to want to crab her hand or touch her. It's nothing sexual. It's just that love you feel for that person. You want her to like it because it's a closeness to her that you feel. It's something that you just want to share with her.
    Impotence and crabs in the same post? That's impressive by any standard (sorry couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Impotence and crabs in the same post? That's impressive by any standard (sorry couldn't resist)

Laugh out loud!