+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want honest objective advice please.

I want honest objective advice please.

Used to chat and speak often with this girl I like and now she's been distant for like a week and a half. Asked her online if she doesn't wasn't to talk anymore, she didn't respond, tried in person it seemed like she ignored me (she said hello, she attended someone else, I waited then Told her colleagues to give her 2 minutes, and she walked away really fast, I went home). Later that night she sent me a message after a week of no contact, I asked what happened, that it seemed like she was ignoring me, she said she wasn't that she had to use the rest room, I then asked why she didn't respond to my other message earlier the previous week (the week before message stated that if she doesn't want to talk anymore she should block me on her online profiles so I'll.clearly understand or if she's going through some things that she doesn't want to share then she must send a message that she will talk some other time)- I sent that message cause she's Nice to everyone and doesn't like to hurt their feelings. Anyway she responded by saying that she didn't respond because she was busy these past few days. Now she is still distant again after one day, I just wish that if she is avoiding me permanently that she shouldn't have messaged me that day cause now I'm.even more confused.

Fvck her off... she does'nt know what she wants. Any pontential relationship with her sounds like a headfvck, not worth the hassle, mate.

I understand what you said. I'm just wondering if something else is going on, she doesn't seem her happy self or maybe just around me. Also we didn't date but her behaviour was more than friends or I wanted it to be and possibly looked at things skewedly

*askew

How the hell would we know what's going on in her head? All we know is what you tell us.

TBTH.. I dont think she's interested, and she's a liar too. If she does have issues in her life atm, I would'nt take her on. Putting pressure on her, may push her away.... Thats the physics of it...

What do you think I should do?

That part's easy. Drop it. Stop contacting her, and begin the process of moving on. If she misses you, she'll contact you. If not, you're free to look elsewhere.

Is she upset at you? I only avoid people who have hurt or upset me because it is better not to have cross words then to say something you can never take back, and is good to get some distance between the hurt. If nothing went wrong between the two of you, and she is avoiding for no real reason, do not contact her 1st anymore, let her contact you.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I don't know. she became distant after I only kissed her on the cheek, she said it still doesn't prove I'm gay. My buddies said I messed up. She already knew how I felt a month ago. I didn't Know exactly what she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by sheart View Post
    I don't know. she became distant after I only kissed her on the cheek, she said it still doesn't prove I'm gay..
    WFT??? Why did she say this to you?

Anyways you are friend zoned. As soon as you show a romantic interest in anyway, and she isn't interested, the results are that they distance themselves from you. You messed up alright...if you had an interest in her you don't become her friend, you ask her out. If she says no, then you saved yourself a bunch of bull shit, and yes letting her get to know you as friends, does not change the outcome....it will be a no anyways. Women/girls know if they find you BF material within the first 7 seconds of meeting you. So in that time if they are not flirting with you, etc then you don't have a whole lot of a chance.

OR!! You don't have the balls to man up and be more aggressive in physically perusing her. What happened a month go? Did you tell her you were in love with her? (big mistake).

Sorry but we need more information. Not what you guys had for lunch, or what dreams you share....just the hard cold facts of what actions you took and her actions, responses.....

Eh.... I think this is one of those situations where the OP is willfully ignoring some very strong social cues here. We might be missing a lot more of the story but.....

I understand you like this girl, but OP -- c'mon buddy, what do you think is going on? She's almost entirely ignoring you for days, almost weeks at a time. She's lost interest and doesn't want any confrontation in telling you whats really happening.

If you want to salvage anything at this point, stop pushing so hard for contact with this ...(female baby chicken).... just pull back on your contact, get your head together, and consider meeting some new women. And in the future, don't exacerbate the problem and try and continually force contact.

We started talking months ago, like hours a day, then she asked for my number, then after a few days we chatted online, till like 2am, she squeezed and got out my feelings, she said she's may not talk the next day cause she might blush. Day after she was back to normal. And you right, I didn't have balls, she asked me to see her folks, I said I'm scared what they gonna ask, she said that we're just friends by the way, anyway things were going ok, we were more friendly light touches etc. up until I didn't go further like I said I didn't know how much she wanted. Also I was wondering if it's something to do with that time of the month.

I did try to back off, after I was ignored that day I thought that was definitely a sign like stay the hell away. Then later that night she started texting again after a week of no contact

Quote Originally Posted by sheart View Post
    I did try to back off, after I was ignored that day I thought that was definitely a sign like stay the hell away. Then later that night she started texting again after a week of no contact
    You need to keep backing away from the situation. See how often she tries to contact you... keep the conversation light. If she starts to question why you haven't been giving her the type of attention you were before, just let her know you didn't feel like she was interested and honestly, you don't have time to try and date someone who doesn't give you the time of day.

Find yourself someone else in the interim. If she shows enough remorse, perhaps then you can pursue it.. but its unlikely. She seems like she just wants attention on her terms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast