+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Love My Family, But I Love Him

Quote Originally Posted by yamatoxxvii View Post
    it's good to know that you both admit that you're not mature for a relationship... that's a mature thing to realize.. about your parents, i think you can still do something about it, i suggest you both don't stress it out too much..

you're both still young and you'll have all the time to figure things out.. you said that you're not allowed to see each other, do you still have contact? a relationship doesn't mean that you should always see each other, there are hard times like this that you need to sacrifice stuff like dating and seeing each other. if you both love each other, just have each other.. time will pass always talk and one day probably you'll both figure out how to fix this.. just let your parents cool their heads for the meantime and then talk to them about you dating your bf, i think your parents are just worried about you seeing you cry because of him, it's natural in a relationship just don't stress problems too much.. instead try to deal more time on important things such as school just be there for each other....
    Yeah, we do still talk everyday, he meets me at the gym when he can, but I'll be seeing him everyday at school... 2 months from now lol .. He's going through a lot of stress and turned to smoking .. And now this on top, it's just too much on the poor guy, I'm trying to give him some space now and let him know I'm here.. Hopefully things will calm down at least a little.. It's just tough because we used to freely see each other alllll the time and wouldn't have to hide or anything, now we're lucky if we see each other once a week... :/

Quote Originally Posted by neen View Post
    Loool I've never seen that movie, but if it'll help, I should look into it . She thinks money can buy love idk she can do this for now, ... But she can't do this forever. I'm thinking of talking to one of my uncles, maybe he'll help out.
    It won't help, per se, just a reference. The mother basically tries to isolate her daughter, because of her own fears.

Good movie, though.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    It won't help, per se, just a reference. The mother basically tries to isolate her daughter, because of her own fears.

Good movie, though.
    Aka my mom. Hahaha I'll have to watch it when I get the chance, thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234