+ Follow This Topic

Thread: worried about her

worried about her

my girlfriend said she would text me when she got home..its been 45 mins, im worried.. should i text her? maybe she got home and fell asleep. i dont wanna bother her and look suffocating

but i have it in my mind she could be cheating to. which is dumb to think

just a bit worrie dlol

Perhaps she just forgot to text you. Or perhaps she's still shitty at you for not inviting her to the car show.

However, I do have to ask: why would she need/want to text you when she gets home? Why is a kiss goodbye insufficient?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

bnt - sometimes I do that just to know my wife's arrived safely.

why do you suspect she may be cheating. Is this just paranoia or has her behavior been strange lately? I always asked my bf to text me when he got home when we were dating to ensure he got their safely.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    why do you suspect she may be cheating. Is this just paranoia or has her behavior been strange lately? I always asked my bf to text me when he got home when we were dating to ensure he got their safely.
    i suspected because i didnt get a text.. im sure she wanst though since she took her sister some food. im sure im overreacting. she prolly just forgot. i did it once

If she took her sister some food, she probably stopped to chat a bit, or maybe eat with her sister. When my boyfriend and I were dating long distance, we would do the same for each other, just letting the other know we arrived safely. And since he rode a motorcycle, I was especially worried when I wouldn't get a response from him within the time I had thought. There's nothing wrong with sending a text like "everything alright?" or "make it home safe?" when it's been much longer than you expected. Now, if it's a matter of 10 minutes, leave it alone. If you thought it would take her 10 minutes to get home and it's been 45 minutes, go ahead and shoot her a text - you're worried about her, and that's sweet.
    What's not sweet is that you quickly jump to cheating. You admit she probably wasn't because she was taking her sister food, yet you still maintain the assumption that she is. There are two scenarios that are likely to be true. 1) You are extremely possessive and jealous, and any time she isn't with or talking to you, you assume she's cheating. or 2) She has given you reason to suspect she is cheating, which likely means she was.
    Either way, you shouldn't be in this relationship. It's either a toxic one or you're not ready for it.

im sure she is fine and wanst cheating. maybe she was just tired?

oh c'mon! give a girl a space to breathe.