+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I have to do to make this work?

What do I have to do to make this work?

I really have no idea how to ask, so I'll just write points concerning it? No confusion wanted, I suppose.

1. I am extremely serious about wanting to date this girl, and perhaps even go further than that in the future. I know I'm only 16 but I feel like there's no other one I can feel more compatible with.
    2. She's asexual, according to her, and has no interest at all in men or women. I have no idea whether this will change in the future or if it's just a facade due to something traumatic or some less complicated reason.
    3. I have pursued lots of girls in the past, and well, I'm only seen as a "horn dog" now, and I really need a way to persuade a girl I'm serious.
    4. We're both having further studies in the same country and in locations that are not necessarily near but not too distanced, so I will still see her in a regular basis.
    5. I am truly not sure what am I supposed to do? I guess what I'm asking is what I should do to attempt to win her over and stuff? I know this stuff shouldn't be forced, and I just want the best method to go while avoiding this, with the alternative that we can still be close friends if we don't get together.
    6. If there's different methods for different personalities, which is the best way for a girl who is very jovial?
    7. I would really like it if you guys can think of a way that is least annoying to the girl and the most sincere one.
    8. If it helps, we don't really talk much, but we are friends, kinda.

A huge thanks for those who answer, I would really appreciate you guys' help.

asexual= a life without sex.. and no it is unlikely that she will change her mind. Its like saying "Im gay" as far as I know gay people very rarely turn straight.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Brief yet true, I guess, well...thanks for answering anyway. I guess hearing facts is enough for me.

If you are sexual you cant have a healthy relationship with a girl who is not. Sex is part of a normal relationship. Your only 16 now and most girls your age would probably want to wait at least a few months or more before sleeping with a new bf. And that is fine. But imagine if you were with a girl for ten years and had sex ten times or less?

I think you need to move on and meet a girl who ticks all the boxes

Good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".