Hello. Thanks for whoever read this and help me. Me and my ex broke up few months ago. We didn't broke up good, I cried so bad for 2 days. It's the first time I cry so bad over a guy. He said we were busy and didn't have time for each other and that he realized that he wasn't ready for commitment. It broke my heart since I have tried very hard to make it work but he didn't even want to try. So, after I cried for 2 days, seek closure with him. I felt wayyyy better then, and even startes to move on. Well, until he started to look for me again. I'm a person who never wanna hurt ppl's feeling, and ignoring him can make me feel like a criminal for days. Whenever he looked for me usually texting me, I would reply him back. We are having better time than when we were dating. We would still support each other, and sometimes he likes to pinch me softly ar just try to be close to me when we are together. I'm very confused of what he wants from me. I couldn't ask him because I'm afraid that we would be awkward. It's nice to have him around as a friend, but his actions confuse me and I think I'm beginning to like him again. What should I do? I couldnt avoid him because we're studying in a same place. I dont wanna lose him entirely but im afraid that this is going nowhere too. Help!