+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sexually frustrated...

Sexually frustrated...

Hi so I' ve been together w/ my gf for about three months and I'd say about the last month we've j/ lost our passion. She doesn't kiss me anymore or make out w/ me or even have sex anymore. I'm at the point where I've brought it up but I'm j/ sexually frustrated now b/c we used to be so physical everyday and then all of a sudden it j/ stopped. She said she was like that in the beginning b/c it was such a long time since she had sex but now she j/ kind of answers around my questions like saying she's always tired or she wants to be in the mood and not j/ doing it j/ to do it. But the thing is I'm always the bringing up having sex or even asking for a kiss. Does this sound kind of weird and what do I do? I'm at the point where I can't sleep b/c I'm so frustrated and she's given me answers but I j/ don't know if it's good enough. I've asked her if she's attracted to me and she says yes but still... what do you guys think i shoud do?

Well, every girl is different and some can lose there sex drive early in a relationship. Your just going to have to accept that you can't have sex every single day. Not many people get that in the first place. Its common to go down to twice a week or less over time.

If it bothers you that much then don't be with her. Its only been 3 months, which is practically nothing.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

The same thing happened between me and my girlfriend. She told me that it's not something you get everyday. When the time is right it will happen.

Just dump her. Ha Ha

yea.

well.. sheesh.. umm..

you have hands, don't ya?
    "Ogres are like onions."

dude, don't let her control when you do and don't have sex. That's a guaranteed way to lose power in a relationship. Pretty soon, she's going to see what else she can control. A guy has his needs just like a girl has her needs. I think she's being selfish b/c she's not considering your needs. Tell your gf that you're going to start sleeping with other girls, but she doesn't need to worry b/c it's only sex. Chances are she's going to flip b/c she knows she has control and doesn't want to lose it. Reassure her that you won't have to ask her for sex anymore and she can have piece of mind.

Neo has a good point. But being that blunt in never a good way to talk to a woman.

Even though they use things like sex to control men, they would never admit it to you (at least they would never stop the controlling if they did admit to doing it).

One of the things you want in a relationship is sex. If she cant give it to you, you either go elsewhere or leave.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah dude.

Screw 'er.