+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Her past guy is torturing me

Her past guy is torturing me

my girlfrien slept with a guy like 5-7 months before we got together. they slept with each other about 5 times. i know who the guy is from school an dhe is pure trash. hes the type of guy who will try to play 4 girls at once. i hate guys like that. when i think of my girlfriend with him i just get so pissed. i just wanna yell at her and ask her what the hell was she thinking

i know im being dumb, and is there a way to get past this?

you are being an insecure twit and you need to stop it. We all make mistakes. Most people have at least one bad sex experience they regret. Most the girls I know have gone for the loser bad guy at some stage. Young girls can be complicated. You need to let it go. She is with you now. Do you love this girl or not? Do you trust her? She slept with him a few times when she was single, she fell for you. You won so get the f over it or be prepared to lose her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Your girlfriend has some attraction to bad boys or "playaz" and had herself a little fling. No big deal.

If this guy is pure trash, what does that make your g/f?

Don't forget to get tested for cooties.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You better break up with her because all you are going to be all douchey and keep punishing her for something you had no involvement in and she will resent you for it. You already have a hate-on for her so why bother. She doesn't deserve this crap from you.
    Last edited by smackie9; 19-07-13 at 01:19 AM.

you could try to understand. have you asked her why she slept with him? maybe she liked him and he used her, maybe she was rebounding and made a mistake. you either need to forgive and not hold it against her or break up.

maybe she didnt no he was a player at the time..

why did you go out with her in the first place if it bothers you this much?

btw most women dont have sex just coz there horny. theres normally a derper reason why shed let him sleep with her. could just be low self esteem or it could be that she really liked him. either way it wasnt just coz she could
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    you could try to understand. have you asked her why she slept with him? maybe she liked him and he used her, maybe she was rebounding and made a mistake. you either need to forgive and not hold it against her or break up.

maybe she didnt no he was a player at the time..

why did you go out with her in the first place if it bothers you this much?

btw most women dont have sex just coz there horny. theres normally a derper reason why shed let him sleep with her. could just be low self esteem or it could be that she really liked him. either way it wasnt just coz she could
    heres what i know. her boyfriend left her for another girl, then she went through a bit of a stage. she ****ed this guy im talking about the firts night she met him. she said she really didnt want to but she did. he asked her to be his girlfriend but she said no because he kept going to jail and was playin around

my girlfriend was kind of a whore. when her boyfriend left her she ****ed his friend to get back at him...i do love her though
    Last edited by matty53; 19-07-13 at 02:17 AM.

I would break up with your girlfriend because in your last post you just called her a whore. Get over yourself and let your gf be with someone that respects her. Sure go ahead and yell at her about it, if she's smart, she'll drop u like a hot rock.

Just keep in mind she is with you now and not him. Maybe she wasn't thinkin when she slept with him or that was what she had wanted. But now she is with YOU. NOT the trash. Think of it as she got smarter and grew up.

However, if u yell at her and make a big deal out of it, you're the one that still needs to grow up.

Reality check....most of the girls you will ever go out with will have a past....so you seriously need to realize this and that there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Translation:

He's a bad boy player and I fear he was better in bed than me.

this guy is an ass