+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So got a friend that I care about alot..

So got a friend that I care about alot..

She might know because she has been distant for a while. And I sort of returned the favor.

Have not text her in almost 3 weeks. I saw her at work(we ended up working together), and she seemed cool. We use to text like crazy and talk alot about different things. IDK if I missed my chance to make a move because we did both agree about being friends, but lets admit it. I'm fooling myself. I initially was friends, and never thought I'd catch feelings.

Last I saw her, she seemed cool. Prior though, I'd ask her if she wanted to hang out, and she said sure. Then when it was time, she said she was busy. Then later she agreed but then something came up. Then she was busy again. Then she invited me with her and her sisters to play pool and that was cool. We went outside to talk( and I think that was a missed oppourtunity).

What I really want is just to get something off my chest. I have not really seen her that much. I've kept to myself, and to be honest, it sucks. I miss talking to her, I try talking to other women but it doesn't feel the same. I feel like I gotta say something. Otherwise it's gonna be another what if.

I wanna get back to being close to her like we were. I feel like this was partially my fault because I think I over-analyzed things. I keep looking at my phone, hoping she'd text, I keep hesitating to text and say hi.

Meanwhile i been trying to change myself up for the better. Talk clearer, be more outgoing, and more interesting. Going to the gym and just trying to be better. Also working to get back to school. It's no guarantee but this girl is worth a shot. I'm already expecting the worst.

I really want to be honest with her. I want to tell her that I wanna hang out, no strings attatched. Just want to get to know her more. And if she doesn't. Just say so, don't say your busy.
    Overall I try to do other things, but in the back of my mind, I still can't let go. She's smart, upbeat, down to earth, and overall a fun person to talk with.

I'm not gonna be happy for a long time..

Don't say "I want to hang out no strings attached" because that's not how u truly feel. You want something more to happen.. You want to be closer, you really like this girl. Tell
    Her your feelings and go from there... At least you'll know where u stand

why do you guys beat around the bush? jeez if you like a girl JUST ASK HER OUT!! it is such a waste of time beings friends first-it just confuses her, gives mixed signals, she gets bored, puts you in the friends pile snd then you get to watch her with a more confident, assertive guy who wasnt afraid to go after what he wants.

you may have missed your chance but still ask her out now and make it clear its a date. if she says no, get over it, stop being her b**ch and move on. its pointless staying friends..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    why do you guys beat around the bush? jeez if you like a girl JUST ASK HER OUT!! it is such a waste of time beings friends first-it just confuses her, gives mixed signals, she gets bored, puts you in the friends pile snd then you get to watch her with a more confident, assertive guy who wasnt afraid to go after what he wants.

you may have missed your chance but still ask her out now and make it clear its a date. if she says no, get over it, stop being her b**ch and move on. its pointless staying friends..
    We been friends before I fell for her. I can take the rejection, but what's worse is losing her trust.

Also we work together. Imagine seeing her everyday and she doesn't want to talk to you because she knows how you feel and feels awkward all the time?

I'm putting everything on the table, and gotta figure a way to say things and not weird her out.

Quote Originally Posted by EastS1der View Post
    We been friends before I fell for her. I can take the rejection, but what's worse is losing her trust.

Also we work together. Imagine seeing her everyday and she doesn't want to talk to you because she knows how you feel and feels awkward all the time?

I'm putting everything on the table, and gotta figure a way to say things and not weird her out.
    I would love to take you out on a proper date if your interested? If your not its alright, I dont want to make things awkward but you dont know unless you try?

Send her that ^^^ in a text..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I would love to take you out on a proper date if your interested? If your not its alright, I dont want to make things awkward but you dont know unless you try?

Send her that ^^^ in a text..
    Yeah, hide behind your phone. That's a great way to make up for being the pussy you have been up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Yeah, hide behind your phone. That's a great way to make up for being the pussy you have been up to this point.
    Well shit.. Your right. And I have not text her in over 3 weeks. Texting just doesn't feel right anymore.

If she wasn't working with me, it would be different. But maybe I just gotta take that risk. Got 2 friends that live together and ARE together and they work in the same place. They're happy. Not gaerenteed for me but gotta try. **** texting..