+ Follow This Topic

Thread: mushy couples

mushy couples

what do you all think of mushy couples?

the ones where they are always kissing or holding hands or saying i love you or having sweet nicknames? i mean when its like 24/7

it annoys the hell out of me.

now i am a romantic guy but i dont need to tell my gf i love her 24./7 or call her sweet nicknames all the time

it gets old and loses its meaning

lalalita Guest
    I like nicknames. A lot of the relationships I've been in, we rarely referred to each other by our first names when speaking to one another. I also like PDA, it makes me feel confident in my relationship and that my SO is proud to be with me and has nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I like nicknames. A lot of the relationships I've been in, we rarely referred to each other by our first names when speaking to one another. I also like PDA, it makes me feel confident in my relationship and that my SO is proud to be with me and has nothing to hide.
    im sain when its done 24/7. like if you are with a couple of friends do you really need to be kissing and calling each other sweetie or buttercup or something?

lalalita Guest
    I'll call my S/O sweetie or buttercup no matter who we're around. I'm not going to change my behavior just because we're around people. If I call him babe when we're alone, I'll call him babe when we're out and about. I'm not going to full on make out with him or dry hump him while out with friends, but hand holding/arms around each other/kisses do happen.

I don't care what people do in private, but I could live without witnessing constant mushiness when they're out.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I don't let strangers bother me

Eh... I am half of a mushy couple. We're always holdin' hands or have our arms around each other when we're out together. Live with it. Or don't.