+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I know I shouldn't.... I know I should just walk away

I know I shouldn't.... I know I should just walk away

I have been with a guy for three years. He says I am not his girlfriend that I haven't achieved that right yet. Though our families and friends know about us. He calls fat, ugly, and stupid everyday as well as other negative names. He says that a guy like him should never be with a girl like me. I will admit he is very good looking, has a lot of charm, educated and comes from a good family. On top of everything I have only seen him 1 time In 2 years. He lives in Seattle for school and I live in Hawaii. When we first started things I used my father's credit card to take us to Korean and Japan. Cost approx 13,000. Then when he moved back to Seattle for school I have paid for all of his expensives. Rent, car, food, partying etc... But it has never been enough. One moment he tells me he loves me the next he says I am so ugly he will go out and start sleeping around. In the last 2 years I have made well over 150k for him. I am in a lot of debt and to say the least my family doesn't respect me. The kicker of it all he knows how I make the money for him. To put it nicely I use my body to make the kind if money for him. I dropped out of school to do this. He says its all I can do because I am ugly and stupid. I have been psychically and physically harmed trying for him. And it never seems to bother him. But I endure it because he keeps saying that if I stick it out and when he is done with school he will take care of me. We will get married and have children etc... (I should mention that I did get pregnant and gave my child up for adoption recently) he used to call me everyday and we used to talk morning to night , and he used to tell me he loves me and only wants me but recently because of all my health issues I haven't been able to work as much so he has been punishing me. If i cry, shout scream, beg him to me nicer to me, ask if he can try to make me happy, or mention what I go through to make him tens of thousands of dollars for him he will hang up, not speak to me for days and sleep with as many girls as he can. It's coming to the point where I can't do it anymore.but idk why I can't leave. I want to be happy and to say the least I am not. And I should point out I know for a fact I am not ugly and I am highly intelligent. I believe with all my heart he is so lucky to have me in his life. Maybe I could loose a few pounds but I am far from fat. How do I leave him?
    Last edited by Sachiyo; 19-07-13 at 01:44 PM.

Sachiyo, can you explain how a girl who is allegedly 'highly intelligent' can make such stupid choices? Seriously. What do you get out of this?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Troll..............

if this story is true it is omfg shocking.

He is a con man and a narcissist and you have absolutely no self respect. If a man loved you he would NEVER ask you to sell yourself to pay HIS way even if he owed millions to gangsters who were gonna track him down and cut his balls off and he would never call you those names.

You need serious help. Cut ALL contact with this man, stop selling your body and get straight into therapy now. This is no way to live.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

the issue is not how you could leave him... I more concern is about DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE HIM??

If you want to leave him away, there are a lot of ways to do so... no need to think of so complex ways... JUST LEAVE if you wish to...
    Ultimate Relationship Builder by 12learnmore.com

In your title, you already mention you should leave and just walk away,... but what make you that cannot leave him...?? share it more... then only we know the root of the problem...
    Ultimate Relationship Builder by 12learnmore.com

Go to therapy, you have SERIOUS issues

oh my goodness, please go see a therapist and get some help. Leave that horrible man. He is just taking advantage of you and abusing you emotionally. He is not a human, making a girl sell her body to pay for all his expenses. Please wake up, my friend. If he loved you at all, he would never let you sell your body to make money for him. He doesn't care about you at all. To him , you are just an ATM. Don't waste your life away for him. NOT WORTH IT!
    <a href="http://www.w3schools.com">Visit W3Schools.com! </a>

troll.......