+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Take a chance or bail???!

Take a chance or bail???!

OK...So let's say I have been talking to this guy on fb...we have not met yet, and I haven't given him my number yet...He seems to REALLY like me...and he says he wants a relationship that he can open up to someone...And so we go on to talk more...I ask what he thinks is key to a happy relationship, he says trust and something else, intimacy or something...and I go on to ask later...How many girls he has hooked up with...a little forward, but I asked anyway, he says 6 girls and that the last girl was over a year and a half ago...The thing is a friend of mine is acquaintance of his...and I know that the truth is that hes been with a lot more like 20 or so girls and the last was just 2-3 months ago...is this a big red flag, or if he seems to be pretty open with other things...are these what u would say are just white lies??...I hear that it is common for people esp guys to kind of fluctuate their number to impress.....Meet him or bail?????

Id bail if he had a rep like that. Any sort of lying in the beginning is also a red flag... Are you sure your sources are reliable though?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If you have to question, then you shouldn't go out with them. Or as they say, if it sounds too good to be true then it is.

First I'd confront him about it. See what he says. Either way though, bail for sure.

thanks guys!!! I knew it sounded like a red flag sort of deal, but wasn't sure if these were things I was ananlyzing more than the average person!!

Maybe he thinks you are a nice girl and you wouldn't go for a guy having that many partners, who really knows. Ask why he lied. Don't ever give your phone # out to strangers online or meet them ever alone, bad news.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Get off the computer and go meet the guy face to face. You can't tell if you're going to like him or if he has anything to offer without meeting the real person, not reading his words.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

but how do you stretch a few months into 2 years?! that doesnt sound like a white lie, sounds like a flat out lie?