+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies if the first time you met a guy he was wearing a Dress would it hurt his

Ladies if the first time you met a guy he was wearing a Dress would it hurt his

chances with you ? One of my female roommates who is a tall water polo player begged me to put on this cocktail dress, slip and heels so she could alter the hem and wear it a few hours later. All of the other girls in the house were gone and this gal and I are pretty much the same size Well I gave in and even ended up in a bra ! Anyway when we were almost done one of the other female roommates came back to grab something with a friend and of course had a field day with the fact I was zipped into this very feminine dress, and they of coursed noticed the lacy bra and slip ! Well the one girl I hadn't met before kept teasing me about how cute I looked in the dress but also kept telling me what a great guy I was for helping out. As she left she laughingly said for me to call her and we could go dress shopping together !

What do you think ? Should I get her number and call ? Trying to figure out what is silly mind of a female can be quite difficult. What would you have thought ?

I don't think it would ruin the chances, no. It shows that you have a sense of humour, confidence and aren't super shy and reserved.

In your other post, you were trying on your girlfriend's panties and getting aroused. If you're going to troll, at least get your story straight
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    In your other post, you were trying on your girlfriend's panties and getting aroused. If you're going to troll, at least get your story straight
    Seriously.

Next thing you know, he's going to be 2 weeks pregnant.

Maybe he's just a really confused straight guy lol jk