+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do men get touchy quickly to escalate into sex?

Do men get touchy quickly to escalate into sex?

Do men usually get touchy really quickly because they have only one thing in their minds? For example, first or second date, start kissing you passionately, hugging in a passionate way, kissing on the ears and neck, putting their arms around you, etc. Nothing overtly disrespectful (such as grabbing butt and boobs) yet but could this be a way for them to escalate into sex? Or, can there actually be good/respectful men out there who does this?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Most get signals that the woman is interested before they proceed to that stage. Mutual attractions -- doesn't mean sex is going to occur could just be a makeout session.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Most get signals that the woman is interested before they proceed to that stage. Mutual attractions -- doesn't mean sex is going to occur could just be a makeout session.
    But I didn't give him any signals. Never initiated anything. It was all him. He kept being touchy. I even pulled away a little and he kept doing that.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Was he under the influence, drinking or high and miss read the signals? If you pulled away he should have noticed and stopped to at least see if you were feeling it.
    IDK -- everyone is different in how they come on to someone they are attracted to.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Was he under the influence, drinking or high and miss read the signals? If you pulled away he should have noticed and stopped to at least see if you were feeling it.
    IDK -- everyone is different in how they come on to someone they are attracted to.
    No, he wasn't drunk or anything. I think maybe I haven't made the signals obvious enough. But that is not the point. I am just baffled by his physical boldness/aggressiveness which is usually a characteristic of a typical player. Or, am I wrong?

I personally wouldnt trust him. You tried to pull away-he kept going. Not cool. Exact same thing happened me on my one night stand that i didnt want. I kept pulling back-he kept pushing. I was drunk he was sober.. I gave in, regretted it big time.. Stay away from guys who are this forward
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".