+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Broke 'No Contact' because...

Now i'm starting to think your cat died because he couldn't stand being with such a weak person. God has nothing to do with any of this...it's all you...Accept it and move on, or continue to suffer.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

just so you know, my cat lived with my mother, the house I got kicked out of two months ago, and yes, I do hold my emotions on my sleeve, and I can't help that. I'm a caring individual and everyone around me accepts that. right now I have to let my anger out some how and the only way I can do that is by yelling a God. when something bad happens people need an outlet and that happens to be mine, along with this thread.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Tone Guest
    Then blame the teenager. He killed your cat, not God. The best thing about life is God let's us make our own choices in life. This particular kid choose to speed down the street.

Whatever you do, don't call her. Come on here and vent to us if you want, but just don't call her.

Let me also add...Your main problem here is that you're putting other people's lives as more worthy then your own. Self confidence or lack there of, is truly an issue. Most of those people who are confident will be down after a breakup, but if it's a person that truly believes in his/her qualities as a person, they will see better things and move on with life. You cannot see this and i'm afraid unless you start looking at yourself differently, you'll end up in misery for who knows how long.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Now i'm starting to think your cat died because he couldn't stand being with such a weak person. God has nothing to do with any of this...it's all you...Accept it and move on, or continue to suffer.
    Kitty cat suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    i'm afraid unless you start looking at yourself differently, you'll end up in misery for who knows how long.
    And if he's miserable, we are ALL gonna suffer!

hey, I'm sorry everyone. I don't mean to bring everyone down. I'm going to do a few things to pay tribute to him. I'm going to make a web page dedicated to him. He won't be forgotten.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Tone Guest
    K.

you are one strange fella.

Speak less. Say more.

that I am. I'm proud of how unique I am and I wouldn't change that ever. just wait longer and see how things happen and you'll see how strange I really am. just wait.

Tone Guest
    Scary.

Yes. Quite.
    Speak less. Say more.

Get your Gym membership yet??? Man I feel you and I know TRULY why you broke contact! You miss her... YOU DON'T NEED TO PLAY IT LIKE YOU DON'T.... Seriously man, we're here for you if you need a shoulder or whatever. It's HARD as HELL.... I NEVER new it would be so hard, but seriously if it's meant to be it will.

I'm sorry about your cat, I know 100% how you feel after losing my dog of 16 years.

Try myspace.com - Make a profile meet some new people. I met quiet a few people before my girlfriend and I decided to both delete our profiles since we are trying to iron out our problems and get back on track.

GIVE IT TIME. That's all I can say, my girl did some stuff I wish she never did, she wishes as well. BUT, heres the key - it's in the past I CANNOT AND SHE CANNOT change anything - if we could we would.

Don't do ANYTHING you will regret, write all her info on a piece of paper, remove it from your phone/caller ID/email etc. IT IS SO HARD, but you must.

Have faith, God is there for you IF YOU BELIEVE...

Here's a qoute for you, you most likely have heard of it, but inspritational none the less.

"Lord, You said that once I decided to follow you, we would walk side by side through life; but when I needed you most, I saw only one set of footprints in the sand. The lord replied "I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you."

You my friend are the only person you can contro. Love yourself, love the lord, love life. Tone is a wise and seirously caring guy (I could never thank him enough for his support) so listen to him man.

Try improving yourself and give your girl or the next girl a REASON to want to be with you. That's what I have done and we are TRYING for the both of us!

Aaaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaaahhhaaa!

This is one really f*cked up thread!

But tell me, do cats that commit suicide get to go to heaven?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast