+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Broke 'No Contact' because...

Tone Guest
    Tommy, I've always liked that quote.

And when are you going to update us in your thread!?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Aaaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaaahhhaaa!

This is one really f*cked up thread!

But tell me, do cats that commit suicide get to go to heaven?
    hehe..true dat...Now i'm all stressed out, shh!...I haven't been able to get to the forum for like 3 hrs...i'll stay logged on but i can't acces it sometimes..strange...anyways, i think i'll be joining that cat soon, heaven or hell..lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

*raises her eyebrows* I've had 3 cats that have all died by other means than "natural selection" they were all under 1 year old when they died aswell, I loved my cats but I'm not about to go around saying life isn't worth living and I hate god..just because someone ran them over. You're right, its not natural selection but LIKE natural selection you have no control over it, so get over it and move on.

Why would you be less upset if he got attacked by a dog? One of my cats was attacked by a dog, 2 were ran over.. It doesn't matter how they died I was just as upset.. Is it because it would seem more "natural" to you? I don't understand that.

And dare I say it, if you need too, get another cat.. No one says you're replacing it if you do, but maybe then you'll feel a bit better about having another friend who doesn't talk back.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    hehe..true dat...Now i'm all stressed out, shh!...I haven't been able to get to the forum for like 3 hrs...i'll stay logged on but i can't acces it sometimes..strange...anyways, i think i'll be joining that cat soon, heaven or hell..lol
    I am really having difficulty taking this guy seriously. I think he may just be a bored kid with nothing better to do. Way too much drama.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I am really having difficulty taking this guy seriously. I think he may just be a bored kid with nothing better to do. Way too much drama.
    Yea, feels like there so much acting...At least if it was more exciting..hehe
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I'm serious about everyting I've said. If you think I'm acting, then go ahead.
    [url]http://blog.myspace.com/5132433[/url] - [url]http://www.myspace.com/5132433[/url]
    [url]http://www.thedilly.com/view.user.profile.wtd?id=625174[/url]
    that's a photo of myself and Melissa when I was in Minnesota in May

I just don't know what to do anymore. It just seems like things keep getting worse and worse.
    By the way, the getting another cat thing, there are seven here and two more at my mom's house, which is where Tiger lived. The last time I saw him was the weekend of the break-up. I didn't even get to see him after that because I haven't been back to the house. I was going to go back last weekend but I didn't want to because I thought everytime I go back there, something bad happens. So I was all set to go down there today and I thought I'd be okay, at least I get to see Tiger. Well, yea, now you know.

To tell you the truth, I wish I was making all this up. I keep wishing it was all a bad dream and that I would just wake up. It's like something you see in a movie plot.
    Last edited by whitedragon20na; 10-07-05 at 10:55 PM.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    I just don't know what to do anymore. It just seems like things keep getting worse and worse.
    Another qoute for you "When it rains it pours, but when the sun shines it seems brighter than before"

P.S. With the Blogs etc on myspace.com try and be up beat, positive etc. Come here to vent your feelings, but leave that as a place for people to get to know the happy you. No one wants a depressed goon, but a happy guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Tommy, I've always liked that quote.

And when are you going to update us in your thread!?
    After I write my business paper

I just want to thank everyone here who's put up with all my crap and tried to help me feel better.
    Tommy, thanks, that quote actually makes me feel better because it gives me something to look forward to.
    Like I said before, it all seems like a really bad dream that I can't wake up from.
    I took the time to sit back and look at everything and realized that the irony that all this is cluttered with.
    -Melissa broke up with me exactly one month after the last time I saw her (June 25th).
    -Becky called our friendship quits exactly one week after that (July 2nd).
    -Exactly one year ago on the 2nd Melissa and I broke contact the first time, which is when Becky ended our friendship this year.
    -Tiger died exactly one week after THAT (July 9th).
    -One year ago this week I was in IL spending time with Becky.
    -Tiger died on Becky's birthday.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    I just want to thank everyone here who's put up with all my crap and tried to help me feel better.
    Tommy, thanks, that quote actually makes me feel better because it gives me something to look forward to.
    Like I said before, it all seems like a really bad dream that I can't wake up from.
    I took the time to sit back and look at everything and realized that the irony that all this is cluttered with.
    -Melissa broke up with me exactly one month after the last time I saw her (June 25th).
    -Becky called our friendship quits exactly one week after that (July 2nd).
    -Exactly one year ago on the 2nd Melissa and I broke contact the first time, which is when Becky ended our friendship this year.
    -Tiger died exactly one week after THAT (July 9th).
    -One year ago this week I was in IL spending time with Becky.
    -Tiger died on Becky's birthday.
    Now - your job is to think of all the positive moves YOU can make in your life. I'm telling you the Gym would do wonders man, 100% gaurantee it. Also try and stay strong and positive. It is a good trait to have EMOTIONS, i'm very emoitnal and I admit it. I also get very attached to everything. You must realize though EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

Ever heard the story of Jobe? If not you should read it, because in times like we both have had recently, nothing compares to Jobe and the torture he underwent, but none the less continued to love God just the same and understood, if it's his will it will be.

God doesn't wish ill will on anyone, but wishes for us to experience all sides of life, love/pain/happiness/sorrow/anger etc etc. For those emotions and experiences are what makes us who we are. Sooner you realize that this WILL pass the better you will be.

Instead of keeping yourself on the ground, pick yourself up. Realize you can be better then this, and prove it to yourself. Who cares what other people think, if you are happy with yourself and love yourself someone else WILL love you to.

Another qoute I read in someones sig is something like "you may not think your the world to someone, but to someone you're their whole world".

Take it for what it's worth, but you can't be someones world if you can't even be there for yourself. So stand up, love yourself and think of the positives, even though it's hard as hell.

Tone Guest
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.
    TY Sir

One of my all time favorite quotes.

I may be down and I may be hurt but thankfully I have a very strong will. If it wasn't for that I probably would have done something really stupid by now.

Here's a poem I wrote about a week ago, before my cat died.

I was sitting on top of the world
    Living for you like I thought I should
    Flying high, I thought I had it all
    All that crumbled with a single call
    I was paralyzed with fear and disbelief
    Stricken with a severe amount of grief
    Knocked to the ground, unable to move
    At this point I had nothing left to lose
    My life is incredibly changed forever
    I have finally hidden away your letter
    Slowly working myself to get better
    You've kicked me down to the ground
    I'm screaming but I can't hear a sound
    I will stand up and raise my chin
    I will not let myself be broken

Dear Cybog -
    This Thread Sucks.
    Please Kill It OR
    I'm Going To Take Misombra Hostage.
    :-D
    Last edited by shh!; 11-07-05 at 07:48 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast