+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does someone who can't even get a date go about finding "casual sex"?

How does someone who can't even get a date go about finding "casual sex"?

I'm not sure what this community thinks of "casual sex", but let me start by clarifying about myself. I'm a 24 year old guy, never had sex, never been on a date, never gotten anywhere with a girl. What I always REALLY want(ed) was to find a "proper" relationship, but I no longer believe that's a possibility for me. I'm just never going to have that, plain and simple. Having said that, I'd very much like to explore my sexuality. I'm not "desperate", I'm not obsessing over losing my virginity due to peer pressure, or anything silly like that. I just simply have a lot of curiosities that can only really be solved by firsthand experience. Since I can't find a "proper" relationship, why not try to have a little fun with the physical aspect of things? If I'm going to die alone, I might as well make it one hell of a ride, right?

Anyway, I find myself wondering how someone who can't even get a date can possibly get someone to "hook up" with me, though. Especially as someone who lacks good looks and a silver tongue. I don't want to have to lie, be dishonest and manipulative, and/ or lead people on, either. Is there a "polite" way to find and pursue casual sex? For what it's worth, I'd be more interested in more "friends with benefits" type scenarios than simply "one night stands". And no, I wouldn't want to pay for a prostitute.

Just something I've been becoming increasingly curious about.

I would suggest adult dating websites, you would be surprised how many people in your area are just looking for sex or casual sex should i say. But be aware some people use fake pics and what not so don't be fooled. I used to use zoosk, PoF and okcupid for dating but there was quite a lot of people just looking for sex. I think okcupid actually had an option for you to tick to say you were just looking for casual sex. There are other sites that are specifically made for finding sex partners so you could try that. I'm sure if you search you will find someone that is in a similar situation and wants what you want.