+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: battered gF but still wants him back! HELP!!

Tone Guest
    Re-read the six godamn pages of what has already been said.

I honestly no longer have any sympathy for you and I wish I would have followed my own advice on page 1 or 2 of this shitty thread.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    If this guy physically and mentally abuses you and you are still DYING TO HAVE HIM BACK then I know already our words are going to go in one ear and out the other.
    Posted 07-10-2005, 12:21 PM - Fifteen (15) days ago.

How can I predict the future you ask?

Wish I could tell you, it's a mystery even to myself.

I really, really want to punch this ho in the throat.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I really, really want to punch this ho in the throat.
    That's a little harsh.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

And your point is?

They say that insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

This broad, continuing to date a guy who beats her ass, is insane. She is a fool if she thinks that anything good is going to come out of this relationship. No matter how much we scream at her and tell her to move on, she is not going to do it. She didn't come here for any kind of advice, she came here with an opinion that only insane people and people with an abused psyche have.

She really believes that this schmuck is "The One", and her self worth is so pathetically low of herself that she truly believes she could never find someone better. What do you do with a person who portrays reality in such a skewed light that all existence for them is an utter lie?

Nothing. Because words have failed. You may as well strangle someone like this, because talking to them will do you no good.

let's play a little game... the next person who posts in this thread will wake up to the houses having been egged by the rest of us... noooooooooooooooow GO!

Tone Guest
    yay I love games!

Wait, when are we starting again?

I can't even believe anybody would stick around for this. But I understand that the underlying connection keeps you going back.

You deserve better. Period. Don't even give this guy a second thought...or wait, if you do...turn them into negative ones. if you're starting to feel like you nede him again...Feel bruises, remember the bad things he did and you won't have anger. You'll feel freedom in your heart knowing that you've moved on from the OPRESSION you've felt. there are good people out there, and you just ave to believe that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567