+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know what to do with my bf plz help

i dont know what to do with my bf plz help

hello everyone ...
    i just wanted to share my feelings and ask for your advises about my relationship...i ve been in this relationship for 4 years...my bf is indian but we both studied in another country and now we are having long distance relationship for one year...when we left each other at airport he told me he ll make to meet me in 9 months...now it s been more than one year we didnt see each other...we used to skype every day even he was preparing for his exams...and recently he told me he can t come to meet me coz he has money problems (he doesnt earn yet)n no time....right now he is at his home spendin his time with his parents.he ll join to a hospital for internship soon...he knows that i can t afford to buy ticket to meet him even though i have time..but nowadays he doesnt talk to me...he is always busy and when i say something he fights and goes in between accusing me as a nagger....he told me many times to leave but i love him so much that i can t accept...now he says he doesnt know when he ll come to meet me or marry me...n when he is in mood he says he ll marry me money is not important....i feel like im stuck....my brain tells me to do something about this...plus i have graduated from medical school he wants me to leave the job for future and serve his parents at his home(india)... im a doctor(not earning yet) in turkey
    is this too weird or i m overthinking plz help meee ((

Lets look at the facts:

1. He isn't visiting you
    2. He isn't communicating with you enough
    3. He is starting fights with you
    4. He is telling you to leave him
    5. He doesn't respect your career

He is likely ready to break it off, but is trying to push your limits so you will do it instead. You may love him, but it would likely be in your best interest to end it now. You worked hard to become a doctor, don't disrespect your time, effort and intelligence by settling for this man.

Don't waste your years' education and bright future as a doctor for a guy with empty promises...
    He is so cold to you and even asked you to leave.. Please don't do silly things like trusting him that he will marry you one day..
    Until that day comes, please focus on your own career and learn to be financially independent.. even if he one day indeed marries you, it doesn't mean he will stay married to you for the rest of his life.. People can change.. So have your own career and don't rely on him financially..
    <a href="http://www.w3schools.com">Visit W3Schools.com! </a>

This relationship has gone dead hun. I'm sorry but its time to let him go.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".