+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help

Help

Hi,

A couple of months ago I was looking through my girlfriends laptop and came across a msn conversation between her and one of her ex's.

I didnt care about what they were talking about before I was dating her but then I found out they were talking when we were dating, they were also doing more than talking, there was several convos about taking their clothes off infront of the camera and masturbating together.

I questioned her about her and she denied it saying someone hacked her computer and it was somebody else, I do not believe this as there was too much information in there that only she would know.

I then questioned her again about it the other week and she got really upset that i dont believe her.

I want to believe her and I cant think why she would deny it and get so upset about it if it truly wasnt her; but also I have to believe the facts of the black and white conversation that I read.

First, I don't like snooping even if you do find stuff like this. Second, she got busted doing something she should not be doing with an ex. She is lying about being hacked. You are at a point where you need to decide if this is a deal breaker or something you want to work beyond and move on accordingly.

Her computer wasn't hacked and you know it. I think you should break up with her - unless you want to stay with a cheating liar.

I know it bothers you and possibly your ego but you're not with her anymore. The fact that she is insulting your intelligence with this lie only confirms that you're better off without her. Move on and be happy the bitch is not your problem anymore.
    Last edited by Starnique; 02-08-13 at 10:07 PM.

A couple of months ago I was looking through my girlfriends laptop and came across a msn conversation between her and one of her ex's.
    You certainly were since to find stored convos, you have to go INTO her computer not jus "look through it." So, what red flags and untrustworthy actions has she been showing you that made you delve deep into her like that? What made you not trust her to begin with that had you snooping?

You say "when you were dating" are you saying you no longer are or is that just meaning she was having these convos while you are suppose to be exclusive?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-08-13 at 10:06 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well she deceived you and now is lying to you. If she can't fess up to the truth and u can't move past it.. There's not much u can do..

She is lying. You no it, we all no it. Are you and she still together? If yes, are you gonna stay with a cheater?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

lalalita Guest
    I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg, too. She's not being 100% faithful to you.

Red flag. DUMP her. This chick has no respect for you or the relationship. Don't confront her about. You caught her in a lie you confronted her and she denied by terribly lying. The point here then is not to confront her again nor for her to tell you the truth you already know that.

GTFO and away from this girl asap.

Stop confronting her about it or trying to force her to admit it. She did it and that's that.

Now if you are certain that she is faithful now and that she has been ever since those incidents and that this is the ONLY lie she has told you and that you still feel you can trust her, then you can take the high road and forgive in silence and proceed with the relationship because the relationship makes you happy and she makes you happy.

If not, leave.

The worst thing you can do is to stay in the relationship and let this issue consume you and let it slowly poison the relationship and have it spiralling down to a bitter end. So here are your options, all summed up:

1) Forgive, and make yourselves happy.
    2) Leave, if the trust issue is too much of a deal breaker now.
    3) Stay in the relationship and always think about what she did in the past and keep having this resurface in arguments, frustrating both of you until one of you eventually gets fed up and finally has the good sense to leave the relationship if it was already broken ever since your discovery of those conversations.

Only the way you feel about her will decide if all of this is breaking—or not—the relationship from now on.