+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really bad situation

Really bad situation

Hey guys i am new on this forum and i think you can help me, please try, i am really sad

The situation is like this:
    I met a girl on facebook that started messaging me, she is not that pretty, not much of a person i would like tho hang out with ant etc.
    I found out that she liked me but her best friend a girl that's friends with her for ages, i met her and we started to like eachother a lot, we are like soulmates.
    The problem is that i asked her on a date but she said that she want but can't because of her best friends, she doesn't want to break their friendship.
    I told her bestfriend, the girl that likes me, i told her my feelings and asked her if we can be friends, she said like " Oh it's tottaly ok, i didn't like you that much, we can be friends"
    But the girl that i need to go on a date with, her best friend said that she was hurt in reality...
    HELP ME, WHAT TO DO?

I would say fu ck it and keep pursuing the girl. Girls have messed up friendships for less and they do eventually get over it so no worris. You need to not let that get in your way. What you do is not give a crap. If she keeps saying oh but my friend blah blah blah, then you just say oh well your loss then and don't talk to her. If you cut her off you will increase your value to her and not her friendship. Get it? now work the magic.

Smackie has a point! Girls have done much worse to each other, and if she really cared for her friend she would want her to be happy! Keep on the good fight, and if you have to give up, then give up. Giving up may have an effect on her, like reverse psychology, and may make her want you lol.

Keep pursuing her.. You didn't date the other girl or even talk and get to know her.. So there's no attachment.

Keep persuing. You have no history with her friend. It shouldnt be an issue and the friend only has a stupid crush on you. Its not like shes in love. Shell get over it. Lifes too short.

My cuz has a similar issue. She has a history with this guy. Lets call him bob. Her and bob have been bffs for years, both have feelings and have slept together in the past. Anyway my cuz become best friends with this girl lee and lee really likes bob now so cuz wont go there. I think shes a fool tbh
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She might feel bad for her friend at first, but what you can do is to keep going on. You never really know the girl that likes you and I bet she's the same. I think she'll get over it in no time and look for a new one. By that time, you and your friend will be a great couple.

Guys thank you all for your great advices but here is an update on this situation.
    Yesterday the girl i needed to go on a date with, was at her bestfriends house, the girl that likes me and she saw that the girl i like was texting me so she got pissed and got in a fight with her....

What? Was an argument or physical and what was your position while this was going on? Either their friendship is over or their not going to let you come between it.

They were arguing but now they are ok and that girl i like needs to lower all kind of contacts or just completele forget about me because of her friend if she wants a friendship...

Uh schoolgirls. So annoying

They are but can you help me please? The situation is like this:
    The girl i like got in a fight with the other girl i don't like that likes me and the girl i don't like told the girl i like to lose all of the contacts with me because she is jelaous.
    And the girl i like said she would choose friendship over love but it's not like she doesn't have feelings for me, is there any solution?

No maybe when they grow up and finish high school. Till then you are screwed. Sorry

So nobody has a real advice?

If she has already said no-theres nothing you can do. Just say fine, whatever and ignore her. She will miss the attention and probably come running.

Tell her it's her loss and stop texting her all together.....then watch all the texts from her start rolling in. You need to act kool about it. You make yourself more desirable when you make yourself unavailable. later you can text her about you being somewhere and doing something cool (ya PC I saw the videos). She's going to feel left out and start pursuing you.