+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Facebook : What kind of female friend you will add in your FB?

Facebook : What kind of female friend you will add in your FB?

What kind of female friends do you keep friend in FB?
    For instance: do you keep your ex gf in FB, and all the girls you like in your FB, some of them you have kissed and have sex...
    What is your feeling when every your picture or post in FB, all those girls like it....
    Last edited by lust; 07-08-13 at 11:53 PM.

I have anyone I see fit on my FB. Including ex's. Not ex's that I am on bad terms with, but ex's that I no longer have hard feelings towards. My bf also has ex's on his FB and I don't care. No other females usually like his photo's unless they are family or mutual friends, and the odd time a girl will, who usually has a bf. Plenty of males like photo's I post, and my bf doesn't care, cause he's not the jealous type, and it's just Facebook.

Can you just tell the full story and what it is your trying to figure out? Its much easier. Those QS are too broad and you wont get the answers your looking for
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

There are only three types of women in my Facebook friend list: relatives, classmates (high school and college), and regular friends that I met through hobbies. My girlfriend doesn't have a Facebook account, and I don't friend co-workers, exes, or women that I would like to date if I ever become single again.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Can you just tell the full story and what it is your trying to figure out? Its much easier. Those QS are too broad and you wont get the answers your looking for
    My best friend had a romantic intimate scene with a random guy in his holliday (only 3 days). They both knew the relationship is imppossible cause he is living in Europe and my friend's living in Asia (she is an Asia girl). But he added her FB, and told her that he wanted to keep her as friend. But everyday, he talked with her in a way of half friendship and half relationship...

Surfing his FB, she found out that he has a heap of hot latin girls around him. One of them, a most pretty girl in the circle has been with him since few years ago (get knowing it by Photo dates), they had very touch photos together in almost his albums from 2010 until now (after he broke up with his long term ex gf in 2010). They liked almost post, photos, comments of each other in FB...
    Actually, each his post, pictures in FB can hit hundred LIKE (mostly is girls, including his ex, and including my friend )...

So my friend is suspecting he's telling lie, maybe he is dating with that girl.... She doesn't mind if he has girlfriend or he like that girl. But she doesn't want to be cheated.
    So she took it easy, and didn't want to get hurt. She deleted his FB twice times without saying reason. But he still insist on staying in touch, being friend in FB...

SO QUESTION is: Why he want to keep my friend in his FB? He really like her and doesn't mind to have her in FB (it maybe risky if my friend tag him in their sweet picture or post sweet words.....)
    or he just doesn't matter of all girls...
    Last edited by lust; 08-08-13 at 01:54 AM.

Tell her to delete and block him. They live in different countries. Shes wasting her time

He is looking at this as something casual not 100% commited while your friend was under the impression that is more. It's simple, she needs to know it's not a long distance commited relationship and I can bet money on it if she asks him he is tell her so. I have a feeling she is too afraid to know the truth so she doesn't force the issue. So now she is asking for others to confirm her fears. I think she is pretty stupid to think that some guy that lives in a foreign country is not going to date other girls. If she doesn't like what she is seeing then maybe she need to get a real life and date someone locally and get off damn FB.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    He is looking at this as something casual not 100% commited while your friend was under the impression that is more. It's simple, she needs to know it's not a long distance commited relationship and I can bet money on it if she asks him he is tell her so. I have a feeling she is too afraid to know the truth so she doesn't force the issue. So now she is asking for others to confirm her fears. I think she is pretty stupid to think that some guy that lives in a foreign country is not going to date other girls. If she doesn't like what she is seeing then maybe she need to get a real life and date someone locally and get off damn FB.
    She knew this reality from the beginning, when both agreed that they could have good time together for somedays but the relationship is impossible. that's the reason she never push him to commit, and she took it easy by deleted his FB twice times, and not have much feeling for him. But now, the issues here are why she let him go easily, but he felt hard . She didn't like him as much as he liked her, but now she really like him after many ups and downs argument. She wondered: why he added her FB third times, why spend hours everyday talking to her, can spend hours to fix the argument. Maybe he really like her...and maybe she was wrong when deleted his FB time to time...Bla la la

He told her that: I am not the bad guy, the problem is that we live apart so our relationship is impossible. I will always remember Bangkok with a big smile, not for our crazy hot nights but the smiley beautiful girl i met. i love being your friend, and want you are always happy and shining. i want to always hear your good news. So pls don't delete me.

Really don't understand this man. How he can think they should keep friendship this way.

Some people have a hard time moving on so they remain friends instead. If your friend doesn't see any point in keeping contact with him then she should just be honest with him that she has no interest in being friends......it's not like she doesn't hav eany control over it.

Someday the emails and messaging will slow down to nothing as he finally finds a new interest.

I think one of my exes is still a FB friend. not sure-I have not spoken to him or checked his page since we split.. As for guys I have gone on a few dates with-Id say most are FB friends but again I have not spoken to them or checked their page for years...

I have a lot of FB friends that I know but I'm not really friends with. Acquaintances that live locally. I don't think its a big deal as long as there is no flirting or obsessive posts etc.

She unfriend him already after a huge argument.
    He is clear that in his country friend can have sex together and still stay friend.
    She understand the fact, but still feel a bit disappointed and unfriend him.