+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love at First Sight

Love at First Sight

Hi...long story short.

There's this girl that I've liked for ages like 4 years or so and I never thought I had a chance with her as she's just so amazing in every aspect.

So I tried to forget about her and got with a few other girls, and then got lead on by a couple of them. But now all I do is think about her, and I'm not sure whether I should tell her that I love her or not. I kinda see it as love at first sight for me, but at the moment me and her are just friends and I wouldn't want to ruin that by telling her the strong feelings that I have for her. It would be a massive shock to her, having me tell her how I feel about her.

I think about the girls who I got lead on by and moved on fairly soon after. But this girl is so special to me and I've hinted to her that I like her through things I've said aswell.

If I could choose to spend my whole life with one girl, it would be her.

In a girls opinion, how would you feel about a guy telling you that he has such strong feelings towards you, and do you think I should tell her?

and what's a guys opinion?

DJ, if a guy came up and told me that he loved me, I'd head for the hills. It's simply too much, too soon. However, if he told me that he liked me and wanted to get to know me better, then I'd be much more open to going on a date with him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.