+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really dont know what to do

I really dont know what to do

Hello people!

I really hope some of you can help me out here, or just give me some advice

So...I'm a 16 year old guy, and I havent really found a girl that makes me think "I wanna marry her", and I dont really know much about love.
    Two days ago I was at a party with some friends, and random people. I met this girl, and I tell you she was probably the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. She was perfect!

I talked alot with her, and later the night, we really seemed to like eachother, I hold her hand, and put my arms around her, alot. I was really happy at the moment.

But when she was going home, I asked for a kiss, and she said "No, another time" (basically because she dont want to kiss guys while being drunk and stuff)
    And thats not whats bothering me. The thing is that I added her on facebook, and I dont know if she feels the same way about me, or I'm just "some guy" at a party.
    I'm really scared of texting her. I dont want to seem desperate, and i dont wanna bother her, I dont want it to be awkward. But she might think that shes only "another girl for the night" for me. But shes not!

What should I do guys? I'm not really the guy who just starts a conversation on facebook with a girl. But she's so perfect, and if she feels the same about me, I will not let her go. I just cant get her off my mind

Thanks

How well do you know her? Like have you been friends with her for a while or was it the first time you met at the party? I think you just start having casual conversations with her - " hey how are you? x" with an x, and then try to progress from there. Try to meet up with her a bit, like even with other friends just to spend time with her and to get to know her better. Try to increase the amount of x's you send from like 1 to 2 and then see if she increases hers. These things should help you realise if she wants to spend time with you as just a friend, or whether there could be something there.

Thanks for the answer!
    The problem is that I only know her from the party. And I know it seems weird to fall for a girl, after one night. But I did.
    It's not like we have the same group of friends, so its not really easy to get to hang out with her. I'm just scared of getting rejected if im texting her. I just can't figure out if shes interrested or not.

Oh, I know what you mean about falling for her. I fell for a girl like at "love at first sight" and don't know whether to tell her how I feel or not so your not alone. Just go with what you feel is right and if you think that there is even a chance that she could be the one, then try your hardest to go to another party that she's going to, or try to find her number off of a friend and ask her out on a casual date to like the cinema or something and see what she says. Then you will know if she does feel the same or whether your sadly going to have to move on which is harder than it seems even when you don't know the girl that well. Good luck, I hope she feels the same

Good to know I'm not alone :p I've been thinking alot, and one thing she told me at the party, was that she was going on a boarding school on sunday. So she will only be home in some weekends. And I dont really want a relationsship like that. I think the worst thing would be not to be able to be with the one you love most of the time. And I'm just scared that if I get to know her better, then I will just fall even more for her. So its kinda like a dilemma for me.

Just talk to her on Facebook. You won't know until you try. The worst that will happen is that she won't be interested. You've got nothing to lose because it's not like you're going to have her if you don't do anything either.

Don't worry about the boarding school issue. You haven't even been in a relationship where you've felt strongly about somebody so how can you know how good or bad being apart will be? My husband and I were in a long distance relationship for years when we were dating, and not seeing each other often really wasn't as bad as a lot of people think.

Anyway, right now you've just spent one evening with her, so you're getting ahead of yourself worrying about how the relationship would be. You can cross that bridge when you get to it. At this point your next step is to see if you can continue getting to know her, so you can find out if she's really as incredible as she seems. Good luck!
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

okay, for me, i dont think theres anything such as "love at first sight". Im not saying it doesnt exist, but when you see a person for the first time, all you would be able to fall in love with is their physical appearance. Maybe you could tell you guys are meant to be or..? I think that before you classify it as love, start a friendly and CASUAL conversation on facebook or something.

Alright buddy. I have been in a predicament quite like yours for a bit. I'm also 16 and male. I don't like to drag myself down or anything but i'm not the best looking or most popular guy in school ya know? But this one girl. She is the most beautiful girl you've ever seen. Whenever I i wanted to talk to her i wouldnt really know what to say i did t wan to saythe wrong thing. What i did to try to solve my dilemma was one day, i just picked upthe phone and called her. I didnt know what i was thinking but i did. Girls like it when you call them. It means something more than just texting or facebooking. When you call a girl she will know you are being serious. Of course the time i called her she was going away to camp for two weeks. But when she comes back I'm not going to wait it out. I'm going to get right back in there. I'm going to call again! This is what youre going to have to do. Pick up the phone and call. Say: its "ijustwanthelp" from the party a while back and i wanted to know if you want to go to a movie with me. You'll find out if shes the one youre "meant to marry" or not pretty quick. And even if she says she cant listen to the way she says it. Ask her if theres a time that shes free. Stuff like that. Just cause a girl cant date you one day doesnt mean they cant date you another day too. And just for future reference (when youre on your date hopefully) dont ask for a kiss. If you feel the moment is right you shiuld be able to lean in and kiss her without complaint!