+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My parents tell me that the girl I like and her friends staring mean nothing. Help?

My parents tell me that the girl I like and her friends staring mean nothing. Help?

The girl I like and her friends keep looking and staring at me. One time just recently all her friends and the girl I like looked at me without laughing or smiling. They just looked at me. When I caught them looking they look away and continue talking to each other. When I moved away, I realised that the girl I like sat down on the floor in a way that she still had a view of looking at me and looked at me from a distance at this time.

My parents tell me that staring means nothing. I'm not sure what to do. I want to ask her out but i'm now confused if she actually likes me back. Please help.

Is this staring just them looking because they think i'm weird of looking at them. Currently I feel like they are acting a bit weird. This staring with the girl I like and her friends has never happened before (with other girls) and I think it could be because the girl I like, likes me back. My parents are telling me that it means nothing, now i'm hesitant about asking her out because i'm doubting if she likes me back now.

You won't know unless you ask her out...that is just how it works.

Dude... grow a pair.

Ask her. You can't win if you don't play the game. Victory goes to the bold.

Send her secret love letters and small gifts, then set up time to meet to reveal her secret admirer.

How does she behave when you talk with her? If she's interested in what you have to say, then go ahead and ask her out.

If you never had a conversation with her, then this is where you start.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.