+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this connect together and mean something?

Does this connect together and mean something?

The girl I like went to the school ball with another guy and didn't ask me (the girls invite the guys to the ball and the unlucky guys who were not asked couldn't go). The boy who went with this girl had added/sent me a request on Facebook a long time ago.

Just recently I saw a photo on Facebook with the girl I like in a group of people at a party, separate from the guy she asked to the ball. The photo was taken during the night and it was posted in the afternoon, which meant it was the night before. The night before the photo was posted, the guy who had gone to the ball with the girl I like re-added/re-sent me a friend request (most likely during the party).

I know that when you usually send a request to someone and they are yet to accept, their profile can not be found unless you search for the person because you had sent a friend request and its in the process of being accepted. The boy who the girl I like had asked to the ball never spoke to me in almost a month.

Could it be that the girl I like had spoken about me to this guy?
    Could this incident actually be proof that she might like me back or does she like the guy she had asked to the Ball?
    Last edited by the_one_1; 11-08-13 at 10:58 AM.

Do you not see what is wrong with this picture? If she liked you she would have ask you would she not? All the rest is you over making it into something that is not.

Grow a set and ask the girl out if you like her....I already told you how. There is no other way to make it happen, you have to go up to her, say some nice things to her and ask her out on a date.

If you keep this up, shaking in your shoes every time you like a girl, you will never get a girl.