+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ladies help..... exgirlfriend trouble

ladies help..... exgirlfriend trouble

i poured my heart out to my exgirlfriend during the week. I told her i loved her and only wanted to be with her. She began to cry and told me another ex was looking to be with her again. She told me she needed time to think as she wasnt ready. i said that was ok that if i didnt hear from her, that i wud know.

she apoligised for sleeping with me 3 weeks ago. It felt to me like it wasnt a '****' it was tender. she stayed in bed with me till lunchtime. It really mixed me up.

She text me yesterday and said she had gone to dinner with the other ex again and decided to try going out with him for a month to see how it goes.

she said she didnt want to leave me hanging on. told me i was brave to drive to her town and put myself out there. she said she loved me but only in a 'friendship' 'companionship' way.

i text her back that, id miss her. and to take care.

i unfriended her on fb and deleted her number.

were her tears just pity?

any comments appreciated

i dont understand.. such a mess

You need to accept its over. She should either tell you a). Lets get back together now or b). we are never getting back together. Anything else she says other than that is stringing you along, giving you false, hope, keeping you around as a backup plan or someone to run to when she is bored, lonely or horny.

Dont be a fool for her. Forget about her now and focus on healing and moving on. I know its not easy but if she really wanted you-you would never have split up and the longer you stay stuck in limbo waiting and hoping she will come back, the more you are hurting yourself. Healing begins only when you acknowledge and accept that you deserve better, you are worth more and you are not going back to her even if she begs as the damage has already been done

You will get over her. It just takes time
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".