+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texts from my girlfriend (should I run?)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymously_ View Post
    If she's that much of a bitch, why are you with her lol?
    It's a long story.. We go way back to highschool, I always had a crush on her and she never wanted to date me. We hooked up later on in life (around 23) and were off and on for a while, but then she finally decided she wanted to be with me. I left a perfectly healthy relationship with a wonderful girl for this too. I guess karma kicked me right in the sack! lol

The text you gave an example of doesn't ring any alarm bells. However, the later behaviour you describe says you should run.

For what it's worth, I'm so with Backup when it comes to complainers. Look, everyone is allowed a bad day and I'll listen.....but if the complaining is frequent, then those people just drag me down. There's this person who thinks she's a friend of mine. However, I swear this woman could complain about a sunny day. No matter how I try to drive the conversation into positive or neutral territory, she always finds something to whinge about. (I'd cut her out of my life completely, but she's a school mum and I can't completely avoid her).
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If your GF doesn't like being woken up by her father, then why doesn't she move out of his house? Stop complaining or move out. I also don't like when people use the word "Trained"...in reference to conditioning people to act the way they want. It is a control thing. Your GF likes control and to complain...if you're not feeling it then find someone else.

Backup i agree that constant complaints are annoying but as b&t said everyone is allowed to have a crappy day sometimes. Agree?

And i wasnt saying your narcissistic coz your single lol. Its coz you come across as if you have serious issues with women in general-like you hate them and dont trust them and never give any girl the benefit of the doubt. You think any girl who doesnt wana go out with a bloke is an attention whore etc
    Last edited by michelle23; 15-08-13 at 07:45 AM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12