+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I ocassionally enjoy wearing women's lingerie in the bedroom whats a good & fun way

BS. Guy said that hes fun all the time. Worst that can happen he can end up without sex that night. Girl should be used to crazy things like that anyway.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

michelle23, its very hard to describe how I feel about that event ! What I do remember is that the panties were very silky and lacy and that I felt very weak and silly in them. The bra was not comfortable eithier. The worst though was seeing myself in the mirror! With all the bows and ruffles I looked very weak and girlish! To this day I still have never seen and heard my sisters and mother laugh harder ! They truely enjoyed themselves at my espense ! I certainly learned a lesson but the idea and strange feeling of being in women's lingerie stuck

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    BS. Guy said that hes fun all the time. Worst that can happen he can end up without sex that night. Girl should be used to crazy things like that anyway.
    LOL, Most guys like this only think they are "fun" because they are used to seeing people around them laughing a lot, but they just haven't figured out yet what they are really laughing about.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eww, gross. Total deal-breaker for me, even if I think you are trolling.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Eww, gross. Total deal-breaker for me, even if I think you are trolling.
    Nice to see you approach a persons fetish with a clear and open mind.

Vashti, that IS WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT ! Don't you think you should at least see how your guy looks and moves is silky lingerie before making your mind up ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No. I seriously don't, and I am too smart, old, and cranky to fall for that false sense of obligation.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

But see thats my point, If I come strolling out in a cute babydoll at least she will have a chance to see if maybe she likes it. I have read that most women have lesbian tendencies or curiosities so maybe this will help ?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Worst that can happen he can end up without sex that night.
    Sexual compatibility is make or break for me. I simply couldn't be with a man who wanted to wear women's lingerie. I'd be outta the door so quick he wouldn't know what it him.

I like a man who behaves like a man.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I couldn't be with a man who had this fetish, but you know your gf best of all

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnydi View Post
    michelle23, its very hard to describe how I feel about that event ! What I do remember is that the panties were very silky and lacy and that I felt very weak and silly in them. The bra was not comfortable eithier. The worst though was seeing myself in the mirror! With all the bows and ruffles I looked very weak and girlish! To this day I still have never seen and heard my sisters and mother laugh harder ! They truely enjoyed themselves at my espense ! I certainly learned a lesson but the idea and strange feeling of being in women's lingerie stuck
    Thanks for explaining. I find it odd that a traumatic experience would result in you enjoying this but that is normally how most fetishes develop. Your not doing any harm to anyone so I don't see the big deal. I'm not sure why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over this (excuse the pun). Anyway it doesn't matter what we think. We are strangers on a forum. It matters what your GF thinks. If she reacts badly-you can say it was just a joke to make her laugh and in future save your dressing up to when you are alone. But there's a chance she may go along with it occasionally to keep you happy-as long as you don't expect her to be cool with it all the time.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thats actually good way how to get know women - wear their clothes and you will understand how silly they feel.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I would do this as a very ridiculous joke.... and only in that case..... and if I were to do it.... I would play it off very casually.... like.. "Oh hey, just hanging out... thought I'd order a pizza, did you want anything?"

but of course in the situation of me doing it.... I would be expecting lots of laughing...... if it means that much to you and laughing would hurt you..... then.. well... don't know what to tell you. Don't do it?

Talk to her about it first... maybe....?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnydi View Post
    of introducing this kink to my partner ? It seems really awkward to discuss it so I was hoping surprise would be the best method

I thought maybe wearing one of my silky babydoll nighty and bikini panty sets with a matching flower headband would be kinda cute, funny, and nonthreatening. What are your thoughts and how do you think she will react ?

BTW I am pretty outgoing and funny so hopefully that does help and am in very good shape, about a dress size 8.
    If this is your fetish, then you shouldn't date regular people and spring it on them when you have been dating them for awhile. Truly this isn't fair to her at all. It could totally turn disastrous and break her heart. You should be up front with it before getting them involved with you period. Most people with kink look on particular dating site that cater to things like this so everyone know what they are getting into.

do what makes you happy if it isn't hurting any one else. put that stuff on and show her if she laughs and tells you to get lost, then you know.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast