+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I ocassionally enjoy wearing women's lingerie in the bedroom whats a good & fun way

I ocassionally enjoy wearing women's lingerie in the bedroom whats a good & fun way

of introducing this kink to my partner ? It seems really awkward to discuss it so I was hoping surprise would be the best method

I thought maybe wearing one of my silky babydoll nighty and bikini panty sets with a matching flower headband would be kinda cute, funny, and nonthreatening. What are your thoughts and how do you think she will react ?

BTW I am pretty outgoing and funny so hopefully that does help and am in very good shape, about a dress size 8.

I dont think you should surprise her. Perhaps you should warn her first
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I doubt this is real, but anyway I don't think you should "surprise" her. You surprise women with flowers, jewelry, a designer bag or maybe some red bottoms. Or whatever she likes, trips or maybe a dinner or something..anything special or sweet...you don't surprise her with cross dressing. I'd be turned off. I'd break up with you and deny ever knowing you.
    Last edited by Starnique; 15-08-13 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I doubt this is real, but anyway I don't think you should "surprise" her. You surprise women with flowers, jewelry, a designer bag or maybe some red bottoms. Or whatever she likes, trips or maybe a dinner or something..anything special or sweet...not cross dressing. I'd be turned off. I'd break up with you and deny ever knowing you.
    Red bottoms!!!! My ideal surprise <3 ahah
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Well Unfortunately it is real ! Believe me enjoying walking around in silly women's lacy bras, panties and nighties is not something I would wish on any guy ! Women just seem to be so judgemental about it so I thought maybe if she saw me in it and enjoyed the humor and fun of it she might be more accepting of it .

Eithier way I do really appreciate the input

Thanks

I'd pay to watch the moment you spring this surprise on her

Maybe this is the kind of kink best indulged when nobody else is at home!
    Actually there will be women around who enjoy it but the road to finding one of those women will be paved with shame!

Well, what is going to happen when she is in her Vicki Secrets and you are in yours? I love to surprise my man with lace and sexy lingerie and to be smelling all good, and skin all smooth and soft, candles, soft music so I can dance for him and maybe something to drink for some body shots....I wouldn't appreciate him wearing lingerie to return the favor. Anyway, as J white said, there is women out there who is into this but finding them is the key. You should make up a joke like, hey, a guy I know (and give your same situation as the scenario) to see how she responds. she'd be more happy about the surprises I mentioned before. Satisfaction guaranteed, I'm just saying.

I think you should wear a Borat style mankini and then jump on her in bed and say - "I will look on your treasures, gypsy. Is this understood?".

I dont think its that big a deal tbh. There are far worse fetishes out there and id rather this over being told he wants to pee on me or dress up as a baby or tie me up and whip me till i bleed etc.. Or anal.. Lol

its not something id enjoy sexually but if i was really into a guy and he had a mild fetish like this or wanted to lick my toes or something occasionally-id play along. It could be a lot worse

Dont surprise her though and dont play games. Just be honest. Tell her you enjoy it sometimes and if you can give her a reason y you enjoy it-even better

Good luck

it depends on the person; she might be okay with it but don't count on her to love it. Most straight women enjoy masculinity so her seeing you walking around in baby dolls could be a huge turn off.

Don't surprise her - if she's anything like me, she'd be thinking 'wtf'...just tell her its one of your quirks and ask if it would be okay if you wore lingerie around her.

Whilst there's nothing wrong with what you're doing, I might choose a slightly more diplomatic way of informing her other than sitting there in a bra and knickers and saying "Hi honey. What's for dinner? Guess what I did this afternoon."

Don't forget to tuck, lmao.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Again thanks for all the input. I will think on it. Humor has always been my strength so I thought hat would help. Do you think if I made abet with her where she would have to model lingerie for me if she lost, she might make me model some of her lingerie and that would break the ice ? I am taller and a bit thinner so I know her stuff would fit, unfortunetly I have already tried on a few items.

As to why I enjoy it do you really think she will want to hear about me getting caught showing my buddies my sisters bras and panties when I was 12. It wasn't even my idea ! But my mother made me model several very girly bra and panty sets in front of my sisters which they enjoyed immensly and still tease me about today. After that something just clicked.

Was that a traumatic experience? Or does it bother you? Genuinely curious.

I think you should just be honest with her

lol. I see a break-up and humiliating facebook posts from the ex in your future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast